Isn't our alternate jersey up for renewal?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we need a new home jersey, not a big fan of the design. Last years home jersey was an awesome design

NFN2IT said:
I think we need a new home jersey, not a big fan of the design. Last years home jersey was an awesome design

Agree, I'm not keen on the this years jersey. I would like to see them back off on the sponsorship, too big, I can hardly see the Manly emblem anymore. I like how the AFL do sponsership, a little on the jersey, a lot off field, interviews etc.

I wish we could still buy the Diabetes jersey.. didn't buy it during the week of the game because.. well I'm an unemployed full-time student.. but family wanted to give me one for Christmas and now can't.. heard there are some at the outlet but haven't had the chance to drive from North-West Sydney over..

The only thing I don't like about this years home jersey is how Canberra and the Roosters have the same design. Its just lazy and unoriginal from the designers!

NFN2IT said:

I don't know about a "new" home jersey...every time a change is due, I keep hoping that we will go back to the "classic" Manly jersey. You know, the famous one with the twin sets of hoops that we wore between 1968 and 1992. That will always be the REAL Manly jersey for me.

And if we ever DO go back to that design, I would like to see it enshrined in the club's constitution as the Manly jersey FOREVER, so that it becomes as indelible a part of our club's identity as St George's red 'V' is to them, or Souths' red and green hoops are to the Rabbitohs...

I'm of the opinion that we may have kept the 'classic' jersey (if you want to call it that - we did play in a jersey that resembles what we are playing in at the moment as in a chevron in our inception)

Love to see some of what the designers come up with for the alternate though.
As long as it doesn't look like a french rugby union club jersey I'll be happy.

I think Illawarra just got a new home jersey? Lots of people in Sydney walking around in an unfamiliar red and white jersey. Wake up saints fans you missed the 8! God knows why they're out in force today of all days.

did they say sydney swans on them?

wait...that's what u meant wasn't it.

sheesh

look out...thread shall be moooooooved!

fight the power

globaleagle said:

sheesh

fight the power

@[globaleagle]

The "GO THE SWANS!" thread was moved to the "General Discussion" forum as it had no place in the "Rugby League" forum :p

Oh, at least I left a link for the thread in the League forum thread list for you :D

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

sheesh

fight the power

@[globaleagle]

The "GO THE SWANS!" thread was moved to the "General Discussion" forum as it had no place in the "Rugby League" forum :p

Oh, at least I left a link for the thread in the League forum thread list for you :D

But I was talking about the saskatchewan (canada) rugby league team, the swans!

*cough*

All good! :D

cheers!

@[Jethro]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8