Is Tom's best position fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keep putting me down I'll keep getting back up. Everyone doubts my ability to talk footy because my age but despite all the b.s. I cop I am still here.
I was referring to your knowledge/experience of arguing on internet forums rather than your football knowledge but I do appreciate your resolve.
This thread has gone at least 18 pages to long and I don't think anyone is going win over anyone else no matter how well put together their argument is.

Tom has zero ball playing attributes???

Wow. And you say others should put down the crack pipe.......

... I get the feeling that somewhere the two Toms tangled together to create two parallel but divergent conversations .....

... one must not confuse one's Toms ......

Keep putting me down I'll keep getting back up. Everyone doubts my ability to talk footy because my age but despite all the b.s. I cop I am still here.

no one denies your right to an opinion, or has a problem with you or your age ... in fact more young posters would be welcome ...

.... as I have mentioned to you before ... my only issue with you is that in your enthusiasm ... you confuse your opinion with fact .... but of course I can only speak for myself ......

History will show many in this thread as fools

It amuses me that it is still going

Side note, Tom is still leading for try assists at fullback and second for line break assists...............clearly zero playmaking abilities though

Been through this a million times but Anderson is not in the top 30 so cannot play unless we have no others available (and we have a lot of outside backs).

Next year perhaps/hopefully

Sorry Fluffy, I was referring to next year, this year I'd just forfeit the games with 4 games to go because we would not "win" the spoon (Parra would be at least 4 wins from us), then we wouldn't get any more injuries other than glass splinters from broken beer bottles, any injured player can go early and do surgery, have a break from their tedious and boring life, and come back in Dec and actually "train".

Try assists are great, no argument there. But a good fullback needs to be able to tackle on the try line. He also needs to hold onto the ball and not gift the winning try to the opposition. For all his undoubted strengths and talent, Tommy T has me yelling and swearing at the TV screen more than just about any other Manly player. That was abysmal.

Turbo to centre for Suli who can't defend in there, Suli to wing for Parker who is too slow for a winger and Wright to fullback could be worth a shot.

Can easily reverse if it just isn't working but you won't know if you don't try.

Suli to blacktown workers (cant defend for his life)
Parker to park football
Turbo to wing
Matt Wright to fullback (as least he is safe and can pass)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8