Is THAT their Best??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Always thought the Storm were playing at their peak & had little room for improvement come finals & for me , that was a very average performance with all the decisions, home crowd, even game till try against run of play & still.....Knights not far off at the death.
Not a threat at all imo & expect them to lose next game against better opposition.

Tigers, Storm and us only really played well for one half.
It was enough. But no intensity in any of the games.
Dull start to the finals.
Bring back Donnybrookvale!

The thing for me is we played Cows who at least ask questions & based on the Storm today, i think it would have been a lot closer than the 42-8 thumping Manly gave them. Newcastle were only 10 minutes away & some poor calls from making it a very interesting finish & Knights were average at best.
Quote me on this in 2 weeks, imo the Storm only have 1 game to go in 2011.

MK Eagle said:
The thing for me is we played Cows who at least ask questions & based on the Storm today, i think it would have been a lot closer than the 42-8 thumping Manly gave them. Newcastle were only 10 minutes away & some poor calls from making it a very interesting finish & Knights were average at best.

Storm will be there mate if we won like that we would take it too , they wont play two games like that
Manly v Storm part III... long time coming ;)

You watch the tigers or warriors get steamrolled by them when they have to meet them.. They didnt come this far after last yr to just throw it away..

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
jjai said:
MK Eagle said:

Storm will be there mate if we won like that we would take it too , they wont play two games like that
Manly v Storm part III... long time coming ;)

You watch the tigers or warriors get steamrolled by them when they have to meet them.. They didnt come this far after last yr to just throw it away..

I hope your right mate because i am more comfortable playing Melbourne then Tigers- will beat either but to me that unpredictable play is the only thing that can ask the Seaeagles defence questions.:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8