Is Axing Saab the answer ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Des Hasler isn't this dumb. I know he won't drop Saab, because that would literally show he's completely clueless, and needs help.

Dylan probably submitted a work place safety complaint when he received that pass from Saab and Dylan a bit wounded . No only being frivolous and on a serious note , think he would be very unlucky to be dropped , at least he has genuine speed and managing with in reason as a rookie winger so far . Would Tippy toes or Funa be an improvement , bit doubtful , maybe Tippy Toes but then of course Reuben 's form has definitely been a bit patchy for quite some time now .

WTF

I said in another thread that Saab is the least of our worries and should be given the year to work on his game in first grade, he is a kid finding his way.

yes he has some poor errors but he does not deserve to be the fall guy, seriously Parker Garrick, DCE, Sirro when he was not injured suli all have been playing worse and should be ahead of Saab on the chopping block.

if this happens then it’s LOL on manly this week crazy stuff

Last edited:
No... which is why it will probs happen...

I am starting to wonder if a losing NRL side is a tax write-off...

That'll be the death stroke for me this season.

Parker, Suli keep their spot (while Harper is chomping at the bit to play). Hell Tuipulotu is there, and Garrick keeps getting selected. We HAVE options in these outsside backs. Give Koula a run (look at the Chooks / Bunnies giving rookies a shot).

Dylan probably submitted a work place safety complaint when he received that pass from Saab and Dylan a bit wounded . No only being frivolous and on a serious note , think he would be very unlucky to be dropped , at least he has genuine speed and managing with in reason as a rookie winger so far . Would Tippy toes or Funa be an improvement , bit doubtful , maybe Tippy Toes but then of course Reuben 's form has definitely been a bit patchy for quite some time now .
Dylan complained because there wasn't pepperoni on the ball

I hope Des sees the SMH article and reads it as them telling him what to do - that is the best way to keep Saab in the team - attack Des where he is most vulnerable: pride.

That'll be the death stroke for me this season.

Parker, Suli keep their spot (while Harper is chomping at the bit to play). Hell Tuipulotu is there, and Garrick keeps getting selected. We HAVE options in these outsside backs. Give Koula a run (look at the Chooks / Bunnies giving rookies a shot).

I know panthers, roosters, bunnies and even storm give young guys a run a d look how they are going....get our talent playing not these first grade pretenders we have

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
IF TRUE, this is a joke and shows how out of touch Hasler and his support staff really are at identifying where our problems stem from.

Saab is not the problem, I'd be sacking Parker, Garrick, Crocker, Jetski and Walker well before Saab is punted. This is an easy cop out for Hasler.
I thought that Saab has been one of our better backline players

Surely if Saab goes then Parker, Garrick, Crocker, Jetski and Walker must also be dropped?

There's 5-6 players I would have thought would cop the bullet before Saab
Just a young winger with limited opportunities.
Wonder if this will actually happen....Monday a whisper and just again today so maybe a smokey meets fire.
Saab has not been super, but a rookie winger outside of this team and the best wingers would look average.
Anyways, will wait for confo.

Not an answer to any problem ... but I said after his second game I would drop him ...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8