1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone5

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by bob dylan, Sep 20, 2012.

1. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,407 / 130
    Anyone pre-ordered.

Or camping out, I see the lunatics where outside the George Street store yesterday.

I have a iphone4 which is working fine so i wont be getting one yet. Also interested in the Galaxy 111.

2. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Galaxy SII was magical so the SIII has to be better

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    My iPhone 4 button no longer works and contract is up will probably go to iPhone 5 as the galaxy looks like its way too big. I'm just used to iPhone now as well so why change?

I would never camp out though that's just stupid, it's a friggin phone these people need some more substance to their lives

4. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,648 / 66
    I love the muppets who camp out the Apple store...when you can just walk around the corner to Optus / Telstra at 9 and grab one...
    [hr]
    And on that note

http://devour.com/video/stuff-apple-fanboys-say/

5. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Apple, the only company in the world that thinks its very special when really its rather basic and meh

What sort of Muppet writes **** so poorly only your own gimp products can run it, such arrogance when the world is finally working together, makes me ill and hope they get shut down by a real virus soon