• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the tackle was referred straight to the Judiciary he might get up to 12 weeks. Don't discount the possibility as this is the sort of tackle that makes previously undecided parents conclude that Rugby League is too dangerous for their kids to play.

The worse tackle i have seen , a real dog act . He should get a long suspension just like the other dog that bites . Pathetic poodles

I am probably on my own but there was no intent in the tackle, just one of those things that can happen. A couple of weeks is all that is required.

The only spear tackle I can recall that was worse was by Tuqiri on McCaw in a 2006 Tri-Nations match . He got 11 weeks . If you google it you can see what I mean.

Garts said:
I am probably on my own but there was no intent in the tackle, just one of those things that can happen. A couple of weeks is all that is required.

Yep I think you are on your own here. Next statement to come from the dishlickers will be "it's not his go."

I will seriously LMFAO if I hear that.

driftout said:
The only spear tackle I can recall that was worse was by Tuqiri on McCaw in a 2006 Tri-Nations match . He got 11 weeks . If you google it you can see what I mean.

O'Driscoll's against NZ was pretty bad.

It's worth 8 weeks.

Minus 3 because he plays for the Dogs.
Minus 2 because he smiles all the time.
Minus 1 because it's not his go.

Two weeks.

In all seriousness....I'd say 6. (Which is a joke considering what She-Rex did to get 7).

simon64 said:
It's worth 8 weeks.

Minus 3 because he plays for the Dogs.
Minus 2 because he smiles all the time.
Minus 1 because it's not his go.

Two weeks.

In all seriousness....I'd say 6. (Which is a joke considering what She-Rex did to get 7).

She-rex had loading didnt he for a previous offence?

RL Gronk said:
Offensive language is on there what's the difference between grade 1 and grade 5 is it certain words or is Sh-- grade 1 f--- grade2 c--- grade 3 and grade 4 and 5 a combination of those other words. :)
Ever heard of a former poster known as 'Cambo'? (lol)
Read some of his posts to understand the meaning of grade 5.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
RL Gronk said:
Offensive language is on there what's the difference between grade 1 and grade 5 is it certain words or is Sh-- grade 1 f--- grade2 c--- grade 3 and grade 4 and 5 a combination of those other words. :)
Ever heard of a former poster known as 'Cambo'? (lol)
Read some of his posts to understand the meaning of grade 5.
Lol

Ralphie said:
If that isn't a grade 5, what would it take?

Canot work out why he wasn't sent straight to the judiciary. Or maybe that only occurs if he breaks someone's neck.

What does someone have to do to receive a grade one shoulder charge? I saw shoulder charges in every game on the weekend but they were not even penalised let alone charged.

Inu charged with a grade 4 dangerous throw. Facing 5 weeks on the sideline with an early plea. 7 if he fights it and loses says NRL.com

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8