1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro from Mals

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Mals, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Hi Guys

I am a Manly supporter since birth, over 36 years and counting. Born & spent my early years at Forestville before moving out to the North West of Sydney. Having attended a handful of games each year I finally pulled my finger out and became a member in 2010 and have loved getting back to Brookie on a more regular basis since then.

Having shed many tears watching at the SCG in 1982 when Parra beat us in the Grand Final I was stoked to finally attend another this year when we beat the Warriors at ANZ!!! I have 2 kids & it's great to see their love of our great football club growing as they get older. Kids are the future of the club & it's terrific to see the club recognise this with the Next Generation memberships.

Great to join a forum of like minded Manly fans!

Cheers
    Mals

• Like Like x 1
  2. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
  3. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Welcome aboard the good ship Silvertails.

4. Mals

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Thanks Bob.

Question for you and/or the wider audience - what is/and how do you get Manly football club membership?? I have been told that this is different from being a Sea Eagles ticketed member & different from being a member of the Manly rugby leagues club. Is that right? :s[hr]

Cheers Jatz, looking forward to spending many productive hours here! hehe

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Mals,

We have an info page @ http://silvertails.net/supporters/48-mw-football-club/5371-membership-information I am pretty sure it is still up to date.

If you are becoming a ticketed member (for Brookie games) then it is a $10 add on if done at that time. If you have already done that then send an email to Vidmar (a regular on here) @ BOb@aqmpl.com.au and he will steer you in the right direction.

And welcome aboard.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mals

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Cheers ManlyBacker, really appreciate the info & welcome! :D

7. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,748 / 258
    Welcome Mals, also suggest you join my MWTS (Manly Warringah Travelling Supportahs) group...my e-mail is below....you can also find us on Facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/mwts40nil

8. Mals

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Cheers Mark, I would really like to get to an interstate NRL game. I've never been to Suncorp Stadium before so taking in a Broncos v Manly game hopefully might be on the cards in 2012 :D