In times like these

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
It shows how many fair-weather fans we have!

"So called fans" saying how they want to refund their membership, or they won't be signing up next year.

If only the culture between the players rubbed off on some of the fans!

I say good riddance to them. Why should they have the privilege to call themselves members like us if they have a whinge every time something unfortunate happens!

They're probably the ones that want Manly to play all 12 games at Brookie, want Manly to keep all players until they are busted, and only see the benefits of 1 or 2 years down the track, not the big picture!

People have got me fired up!

RANT OVER!

You should hang out with diff people. Haven't heard too much of that myself!

I've not heard, or read, any Manly fans blaming the club for Glenn's departure. You must follow Facebook, Twitter, or some other social (disease) form of communication.
My advice is to stick to this website, where opinions are valid... not necessarily accurate, but written with the best of intentions.

ManlyArmy said:
It shows how many fair-weather fans we have!

"So called fans" saying how they want to refund their membership, or they won't be signing up next year.

If only the culture between the players rubbed off on some of the fans!

I say good riddance to them. Why should they have the privilege to call themselves members like us if they have a whinge every time something unfortunate happens!

They're probably the ones that want Manly to play all 12 games at Brookie, want Manly to keep all players until they are busted, and only see the benefits of 1 or 2 years down the track, not the big picture!

People have got me fired up!

RANT OVER!

Have you tried doing the happy dance?? I wonder if we could have a "dozen egg night" at Brookie? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l3uyhwQvvc

I hope that the Club accepts The Drip's threat of cancelling his membership :p

I think the emotion is understandable and the Club just have to wear it.
It merely shows the passion that Manly Supporters have for their favourite Players.
Ultimately, its Manly that makes these Players, so the Fans will calm down and cheer the next #13 as enthusiastically :angel:

#StrongerTogether

The "true supporter" raises it's ugly head again :)

I am a golden wings member and a Football club member and short of the club blowing up and being no more, there is nothing that would make me "cancel my memberships".

I am disappointed in the NRL for their apparent double standards (SBW etc) and whomever started this back ended deal scenario (if that is part of the problem).

GO MANLY!!!

globaleagle said:
You should hang out with diff people. Haven't heard too much of that myself!

Living in Canada may be the reason u don't , not many Manly followers on this side of the country either...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8