1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In times like these

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyArmy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    It shows how many fair-weather fans we have!

"So called fans" saying how they want to refund their membership, or they won't be signing up next year.

If only the culture between the players rubbed off on some of the fans!

I say good riddance to them. Why should they have the privilege to call themselves members like us if they have a whinge every time something unfortunate happens!

They're probably the ones that want Manly to play all 12 games at Brookie, want Manly to keep all players until they are busted, and only see the benefits of 1 or 2 years down the track, not the big picture!

People have got me fired up!

RANT OVER!

2. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    You should hang out with diff people. Haven't heard too much of that myself!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    I've not heard, or read, any Manly fans blaming the club for Glenn's departure. You must follow Facebook, Twitter, or some other social (disease) form of communication.
    My advice is to stick to this website, where opinions are valid... not necessarily accurate, but written with the best of intentions.

• Like Like x 2
  4. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,602 / 45
    Have you tried doing the happy dance?? I wonder if we could have a "dozen egg night" at Brookie? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l3uyhwQvvc

• Like Like x 2
  5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    I hope that the Club accepts The Drip's threat of cancelling his membership :p

I think the emotion is understandable and the Club just have to wear it.
    It merely shows the passion that Manly Supporters have for their favourite Players.
    Ultimately, its Manly that makes these Players, so the Fans will calm down and cheer the next #13 as enthusiastically :angel:

#StrongerTogether

6. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    The "true supporter" raises it's ugly head again :)

I am a golden wings member and a Football club member and short of the club blowing up and being no more, there is nothing that would make me "cancel my memberships".

I am disappointed in the NRL for their apparent double standards (SBW etc) and whomever started this back ended deal scenario (if that is part of the problem).

GO MANLY!!!

7. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,601 / 64
    Living in Canada may be the reason u don't , not many Manly followers on this side of the country either...