If not brookvale oval then where?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Not brookvale for final then where?

• SCG

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • ANZ

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Gosford

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Bankwest

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If we get denied a home final at brookvale oval where do people want to play it?

I would say Gosford as the logical choice to me why ?

SCG too far away from action same as ANZ.

Bankwest not in our district and Gosford even though has poor food facilities in waiting time i think our best option for us..good seating.

If we get denied a home final at brookvale oval where do people want to play it?

I would say Gosford as the logical choice to me why ?

SCG too far away from action same as ANZ.

Bankwest not in our district and Gosford even though has poor food facilities in waiting time i think our best option for us..good seating.

Will be heartbreaking if Brookie is denied, but totally agree that Gosford is the best ground to go. I love love love that stadium and hate watching from SCG. ANZ would be second best option IMO due to this reason

Would've been good to go if it wasn't for that ****wit who tried to attack that other ****wit

Thanks manly supporting ****wit please never attend another brookie game

Would've been good to go if it wasn't for that ****wit who tried to attack that other ****wit

Thanks manly supporting ****wit please never attend another brookie game
I agree
We already were on thin ice with meeting conditions to play our final at the ground l, lack of broadcast facilities and change rooms, now we have just sealed the deal for Todd in his mind.
I know people are hopeful but I give us now a very small chance of hosting our final at brookvale oval.
So hope we can because if we do it will give our boys such a lift for th match.
Think week 2 of finals now is where our season will end and will be ok with that.

Gosford for me....only because that arse face greenturd will try to stop us hosting the game.

If we can host it...brookie will be pumping!

Plus if it's the broncos, make them travel a bit more distance to the game. :devil:

Can't play at ANZ, thanks to the Dogs fans it is a security nightmare.
Ask any railway employee and after every match, they play there it is a nightmare on the station and trains. Heaps of vandalism, damage, and fights.
Look back at Belmore in the 90s and that how their fans act on the way home.

I'm surprised Todd didn't instruct the refs to give us a leg up to sneak us into the top 4 so we would get an away game, now it looks certain we will finish with a home game final.

It’ll be at Brookie.

Greenberg has said security issues need to be dealt with. Manly will write some security policies around the tunnel, inconvenience all who need to access that path (especially prams, wheelchairs and others unable to climb the stairs to get around) and the NRL will be satisfied that this single issue (a fan with a phone) can no longer reoccur so Brookie will be retained for a home final.

The NRL look good to fans of 15 clubs for talking tough about Brookvale Oval.

Gosford for me....only because that arse face greenturd will try to stop us hosting the game.

If we can host it...brookie will be pumping!

Plus if it's the broncos, make them travel a bit more distance to the game. :devil:

Broncos also have not played at Brookie since 2014, so are much more unfamiliar with the pitch than Sharks/Tigers!

It will be at Brookie Oval no doubt.

With the way on scheduling if we are 5 v 8 or 6 v 7 (avoiding 5 day turn arounds for both teams), we might get 5.30pm Sat 14th Sept with an off chance getting the 4pm Sunday 15th Sept time slot.

none of the above. we have earned the right to play at our home ground. Manly's legal advice should be issuing a letter if any doubt. No charges brought against the chap were there? commentators in their real estate agent suits can talk all they like. Another home finals game reminiscent of St George that time.

Broncos also have not played at Brookie since 2014, so are much more unfamiliar with the pitch than Sharks/Tigers!
How about this for an NRL "management" idea? Parra gets the dream run next Friday (refs etc) and wins by 23 points resulting in Manly finishing 6th, then the Donkeys win and finish 7th. Then (stay with me) Brookie is denied a semi and the NRL say that it has to be played at Suncorp! What? Too far fetched..?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8