Ian Roberts on "Mr Inbetween"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Any other Silvertails fans of "Mr Inbetween"? Just watched the first episode of the new (and final) season, with Ian Roberts doing an excellent job in a guest role. Matt Nable is also a regular, so at one stage there were two ex-Sea Eagles on the screen. Can't think of any other Aussie series that's anywhere near as good. Well worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

Any other Silvertails fans of "Mr Inbetween"? Just watched the first episode of the new (and final) season, with Ian Roberts doing an excellent job in a guest role. Matt Nable is also a regular, so at one stage there were two ex-Sea Eagles on the screen. Can't think of any other Aussie series that's anywhere near as good. Well worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

Yes, very good series - one of the best.

I saw an ad for it 'over here' but all the accents sound funny...!

I meant to put it up in the Netflix section a while ago.
Best Aussie crime/drama since the Underbelly series.
Heres a little more info on it.

Mr Inbetween is an Australian black comedy - crime drama television series which premiered on FX on 25 September 2018 in the United States, followed by Fox Showcase in Australia on 1 October 2018. The series is a serialization of the 2005 feature film The Magician, which was created, written by and starred Scott Ryan.
Talk about perseverance from Scott Ryan.

I just watched the whole series again. (can’t believe they’re not going for a fourth series :speechless: )
. There’s so many good bits, but the talk he has with his daughter Brittany and Brooke Satchwell (I always thought she’d make it big in the USA...big fan) is hilarious.
Closest thing I’ve seen to the movie "Chopper".
So good to see two former Manly players in the series (ok , Robbo only lasted an episode, but have you seen anyone dying with such dignity as Robbo did.)

Just started this show season 1 last night. 2 eps in and is a good show. Very funny scene where he’s telling his daughter Santa’s, Easter bunny and tooth fairy all not real.

I’ve not started the 3rd series yet as waiting for all or most eps to be released first. Streaming services have turned me into an indulgent binge watching hog. Oink

Just started this show season 1 last night. 2 eps in and is a good show. Very funny scene where he’s telling his daughter Santa’s, Easter bunny and tooth fairy all not real.
Wait till you get to the birds and bees talk….hilarious.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8