1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I JUST LOVE THIS CLUB

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ella Kasmar, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Ella Kasmar

Ella Kasmar Active Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    • Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Eagleheart

Eagleheart Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,264 / 40
    I love your passion Ella and I love the article, I can relate so much to it....! Really well done.....!!

From one passionate supporter to another, I am so proud of you....!!

Go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles....! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    You are a lucky girl to be born at a time when Manly have dominated....all good times for you. Missing out on the Northern Eagles debacle is something you should thank your parents for.....every day.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. mjb136

mjb136 MWSE fanatic Premium Member

sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,462 / 32
    It's great to see the next passionate generation of the mighty MWSE!

Good stuff Ella.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,654 / 14
    Great read Ella. Well done.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,407 / 257
    Great to read someone else is optimistic for the future. We are spoiled with what the last decade has given us but with the guys coming through we certainly look to have a bright future ahead of us too! Great piece Ella...

• Like Like x 1
  7. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 4
    What another awesome read Ella. Your passion for our mighty team is unquestionable thats for sure,and I am honoured and blessed to know you and your family and being able to call you friends,you brought a tear to my eye,s Miss Ella,lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nuttybott

Nuttybott Active Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 1
    Great read Ella! Love your passion and love for this great club. Point of order, though: the Northern Eagles WEREN'T "our team". Not mine anyway. I never identified with them in any way, and wanted nothing to do with them. I simply stopped following Rugby League during that period. No Manly = no football, as far as I am concerned...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ella Kasmar

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    Thanks everyone!!

And
    I went to all the games as a newborn so I that's why I said they were 'my team'. The Manly part of the Northern Eagles only of course ;) !

10. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Very enjoyable Ella. Once you've been Sea Eagled there's no turning back. Keep writing. You're doing a great job.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nuttybott

Nuttybott Active Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 1
    Lucky really, that the Northern Eagles didn't continue. If they had, I would have been without a team to support for 15 years now. I HATED seeing my team swallowed up by a joint venture, and the passage of time definitely would not have softened my attitude towards it...not one little bit!

• Like Like x 1
  12. eagleron

eagleron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 8
    Just love it Ella, like the rest of us you wear your heart on your sleeve, I'm a good deal older than you but you put into words how I feel about this club and I'm sure everyone on this forum would agree with you, it's a wonderful club and so too are the passionate folk who support it through its ups and downs, thank you Ella you make me even more proud to belong to this fantastic club, your best yet as far as I'm concerned.

• Like Like x 2
  13. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,845 / 192
    Another great read . Thank you Ella

• Like Like x 1
  14. grassy

grassy Active Member

Well done.Its always good to know that we are not alone in our passion for this great club and that 2 great minds can think alike. Behold the power of Manly forever.Thanks for your post.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Wow that was a great read Ella,It's stories like yours that make us proud to be manly supporters.I have a daughter a bit older than you who supports souths.Problem is i could never convert her to become a manly supporter.

• Like Like x 1
  16. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    Ella, keep going and one day you may get the job as the Sea Eagles media manager :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,647 / 66
    No chance....she communicates with the fans...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ella Kasmar

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    I'd love to be media manager one day! Would be an amazing job. Already got plenty of ideas for it ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Ella Kasmar

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    And thanks for all the nice comments everyone :h:

20. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    Don't give up on your dreams Ella. You have the talent to go far in this world.