1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate this season.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by niccipops, May 1, 2009.

1. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Watching Manly go around this season is like having a wisdom tooth pulled out with pliers, without anesthetic.
    Something is missing. Wins. Ladder points. Brett Stewart.
    Some of the refereeing tonight was absolute bull****.
    Hate Gallop. Hate all referees. Hate all the other teams, especially Storm and Broncos. Hate the 2009 season.
    I want my winning team back. Does anyone know where they are?

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    They aren't handling being the hunted.

3. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They arn't being hunted their being laughed at.

4. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    You can only watch last years grand final so many times.

We may get our first wooden spoon this year

5. TigerNige

TigerNige Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Beaver

6. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We will have to cheer for the Roosters this weekend, just to try and keep the Sharks on the bottom :'(

7. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    I guess that all we can do when we're getting smashed is hope that others do even worse.

8. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    I don't think we're wooden spoon material just yet, although i think we'll be closer to that than the top 8.  I hope I'm wrong.

And good point rambo - 2008 is ancient history.  We can't rely on that glory, we need to make it up all over again, but from the bottom where we currently sit (not ladder-wise, but you know...)

back to my comfort beer i go...

9. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Definitely need a psychology reshuffle. Back to basics. Complete media shutdown. Forget about being 2008 Premiers.
    I still don't believe that the players aren't trying. I've thought from after game 2 onwards they've been dealing with pressure by playing panic football and they're doing themselves in.
    The club needs to try something new. Forget calves blood, they need bulls blood this year.

10. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The one thing i really hope is that we don't finish last ff's no i couldn't handle that we hold a proud history of no spoon.

11. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Hopefully that's one thing that could motivate them. Maintain their record of no spoon.

12. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hopefully that's one thing that could motivate them. Maintain their record of no spoon.
    [/quote]

Agree nicci

13. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Beaver
    [/quote]

Also Bryant, Bell, & yes even Willo

14. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I can just see WarriorsToWin13Plus paying us another visit very soon to lightheartedly rub our noses in it and offer the spoon to us again.

15. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0