I call on you '"Almighty Football God's"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
To get through this coming 2024 season without the constant key injuries, breaking BS headline news that derails the season, off field rubbish that hopefully for once the Manly players avoid.
If we can get the above right, get ready for he good times to Roll !!
I do realise much of the fate lay in the players and coaching staffs hands and that (injuries) are a part of the game.
Just calling out for a little more fortune in these departments and feel we will go a long way fast.
Not at all about any excuses, much of it has been our own stupidity and discipline, but still feel we have been cruelled badly "Off the field" in disappointing recent seasons and just a bit of a break would be real nice to see as it's gotten very frustrating to see this stuff play out and think "Here we go again"....with part of you still living in hope, but a realistic voice in your head saying "Yes it's Groundhog day - your shot again this season".
Anyway, I plead my case with a genuine appeal to the footy gods to find another team to haunt in 2024, as I want to see the Seaeagles back to their dominant best without these reoccurring obstacles...

To get through this coming 2024 season without the constant key injuries, breaking BS headline news that derails the season, off field rubbish that hopefully for once the Manly players avoid.
If we can get the above right, get ready for he good times to Roll !!
I do realise much of the fate lay in the players and coaching staffs hands and that (injuries) are a part of the game.
Just calling out for a little more fortune in these departments and feel we will go a long way fast.
Not at all about any excuses, much of it has been our own stupidity and discipline, but still feel we have been cruelled badly "Off the field" in disappointing recent seasons and just a bit of a break would be real nice to see as it's gotten very frustrating to see this stuff play out and think "Here we go again"....with part of you still living in hope, but a realistic voice in your head saying "Yes it's Groundhog day - your shot again this season".
Anyway, I plead my case with a genuine appeal to the footy gods to find another team to haunt in 2024, as I want to see the Seaeagles back to their dominant best without these reoccurring obstacles...

You have just wished multiple injuries to all of our representative players!

At least Tommy Turbo is not playing, and I hope not sprint training on The Corso.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8