I am still dirty :-(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's worse is the NRL's silence over the GF officiating. The media haven't pushed them to release the game's report on the officiating, but it should be made public so we can all know if we are paranoid, or if the NRL review agrees errors were made by the officials.

Ralphie said:
I for one will never forgive hayne for his disgraceful bias. I need to find a way past this because the hatred is consuming me. Beer has been the solution so far, but that aching liver tells me I need to find another way to deal with it.

Maybe wine or whisky will work........
I think it was Budda who said,
"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison in the hope your enemies will die".
So maybe you're onto something, Ralphie.

wedgetail eagle said:
Ralphie said:
I for one will never forgive hayne for his disgraceful bias. I need to find a way past this because the hatred is consuming me. Beer has been the solution so far, but that aching liver tells me I need to find another way to deal with it.

Maybe wine or whisky will work........
I think it was Budda who said,
"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison in the hope your enemies will die".
So maybe you're onto something, Ralphie.

I am still gutted. Damm you Shayne Hayne. Wolfie didn't cost us the GF. Nor did SBW win it for them. Haynes blatant bias is to blame. Noone in the NRL or media seems brave enough to address this. We as Manly supporters are not being paranoid. WE WERE ROBBED.

I'm still not over it,i constantly see cars with roosters flags on them thinking that should have been me with my manly flag on my car instead.

Even sometimes when i watch the replay i get up to when matai scores then have to turn it off.

You Guys, those who haven't watched the replay, are missing out on yet another valiant Manly game - up to the 57th minute is not to be missed.

It is because of the insurmountable Rorters penalties, that the Manly 18 - 8 score is so special.:angel:

The roar of the crowd the instant we see Snake's amazing offload to Skivi(48:27), is no to be missed :exclamation:

Those who believe that Wolfie's mistakes cost us the game:huh:, would also see that Choc's arms just flay in the 57th minute, as SBW makes the break for their 3rd try.
Gifty was basically a passenger from the first tackle, where his sternum seemed to impact his heart and he got up dazed :s

The Manly Players were physically drained from the Finals matches in the last twenty minutes, and the psychological assault of such a blatant and obvious mistake by Cummins, was basically the end.:-/

However if you watch it to the end, then you will see Skivi getting his right forearm taped back on, only to make one of the best tackles in the game, a few sets later (56:57) on Guerra:angel:

The pain of a loss to Supporters, who potentially, have the ability to partake in decades of grand final games, would be minuscule in comparison to those of a Player, who may never even get to play in one:cool:

So stock up on your favourite drink and watch the GF in homage to the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles :idea:

^ cant do it, sorry :(

At most, if someone did a pro manly highlights package...then maybe!

That videos funny. Manly gets a penalty try yet it's favouring the Roosters?

Oh look Pearce's hand is in the play the ball. But its ok for Ballin (or was it buhrer?) to stick his foot in the play the ball in the following set.

And Manly rake the ball out - that's ok!! As is later on in the game when Ballin does it to JWH.

Pearce is tackled late and around the legs when kicking. Penalty - you're off ya head ref! DCE gets tackled late but safely around the chest. Judging by your earlier reaction a penalty is an overreaction, but now you're whinging that there's no penalty.

A whole heap of double standards by the sea eagles fans.

These videos really need to be renamed the Manly whingefests.

And if you're still dirty then you may need a bath.

in 10 years time, league fans will look back at the grand final and remember

1) it was a classic
2) The dodgy penalty try
3) SBW OMG!!!! standing up when it counted
4) Wolfman's Paul Carige impersonation
5) Jenko's freakish try

only a few one eyed Manly supporters will remember the supposed reffing howlers.

Roosters2013 said:
in 10 years time, league fans will look back at the grand final and remember

1) it was a classic
2) The dodgy penalty try
3) SBW OMG!!!! standing up when it counted
4) Wolfman's Paul Carige impersonation
5) Jenko's freakish try

only a few one eyed Manly supporters will remember the supposed reffing howlers.

I wish you were a statue and I was a pigeon.

Why is that 2dogs? Do you really think I'm in the DallyM, Reg Gasnier quality and deserve my own statue? I've only made 5 posts here. How can you come to such a conclusion already?

In 10 years time Shame Hayne would have been released from jail for match fixing, his $300,000 well and truly spent, and approaching A Current Affair to try to sell his story about "when an honest ref was corrupted by the lure of easy cash..."

In 10 years time no one outside of the winning Team will remember who even played, let alone won and how they did it.
Does anyone remember who won in 2003 :huh: :p

In 10 years time SBW will have come out of the closet and Wolfie will be winning Academy Awards :heart:

In 10 years time Many Fans will have spent another motza on the multitude of Manly Sea Eagles Premiers Jerseys.:)

In 10 years time Many Fans will still be demanding an investigation into the inept GF 2013 Refereeing :exclamation:

Nothing surer in life than Sea Eagles domination :exclamation::angel::heart::cool:

sigh, where's the banhammer when you need it.

did all mods retire with larissa and Dan?

globaleagle said:
sigh, where's the banhammer when you need it.

did all mods retire with larissa and Dan?

I'm still here and here you go:

albumpicture.jpg

comes down and the troll is gone.

Ok, I accept my rant wont change anything. The truth be known, I just have to suck it up, and pretend it didn't happen.

But the secret is out, Shayne has his own page, with 872 Likes.

I'm going to make that 873 :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shayne-Hayne-is-a-disgrace-to-NRL-referees/121394727913828

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4