I am sorry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I would like to apologize to players, Des, members, fans, sponsors and children!

I made a massive mistake and I am truly sorry.

Last year I purchased a new jersey and wore it through our many losses in 2020, I suspected it maybe bringing bad luck but who believes in that ****?

New season, new beginnings - without thinking I pulled this jersey on during the first four rounds and nothing changed from 2020 - pathetic efforts and terrible loses. I started thinking this jumper might be cursed. I decided to try wearing my old jerseys and looked what happened - success and joy as we made the top 4.

Well last night complacency got the better of me and the 2020 jumper returned and look what happened - the thing is ducking cursed!

Well it’s been put back in the cupboard next to the 2007 jersey never to be worn again - I am sorry 😞
15F27706-F5EE-4925-B369-059561DF9A47.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like to apologize to players, Des, members, fans, sponsors and children!

Last year I purchased a new jersey and wore it through our many loses in 2020, I suspected it maybe bringing bad luck but who believes in that ****?

New season, new beginnings - without thinking I pulled this jersey on during the first four rounds and nothing changed from 2020 - pathetic efforts and terrible loses. I started thinking this jumper might be cursed. I decided to try wearing my old jerseys and looked what happened - success and joy as we made the top 4.

Well last night complacency got the better of me and the 2020 jumper returned and look what happened - the thing is ducking cursed!

Well it’s been put back in the cupboard next to the 2007 jersey never to be worn again - I am sorry 😞 View attachment 19309
The word is “losses”. We should know it by now.

Similar story: in 1995 I gifted my mother a Sea Eagles t-shirt which she wore during our winning streak Rds 1-15. She didn't wear it for Rd 16 & we lost!

Last year I purchased a new jersey and wore it through our many losses in 2020, I suspected it maybe bringing bad luck but who believes in that ****?

Well it’s been put back in the cupboard next to the 2007 jersey never to be worn again - I am sorry 😞 View attachment 19309
You need to do one of two things:
A) an exorcism performed by a religious leader of your choosing
B) burn that f$&@en thing!!!!!

Similar story: in 1995 I gifted my mother a Sea Eagles t-shirt which she wore during our winning streak Rds 1-15. She didn't wear it for Rd 16 & we lost!
Yep I have jersey superstitions too! Never wear a jersey after a loss. I also have a less than favorable jersey that sadly I did wear last night. It’s the 75year jersey with the green blob on front! It’s funny I have the 98 fai jersey that sits in my cupboard asking for a start each weekend and never gets one. It’s like the jersey that trains harder has a better attitude than the others but doesn’t get picked as doesn’t have the talent of say the 21 heritage (who has also under achieved this year)! I think 98 might be called up for our game next week!

You need to do one of two things:
A) an exorcism performed by a religious leader of your choosing
B) burn that f$&@en thing!!!!!
It is sacrilege to burn Manly gear @The Wheel , but immersion into the holy waters of the Northern Beaches might be enough to exorcise it's demons. Please note you will need to be wearing it for this to work effectively. Also note that if this technique works you will need to repeat the process before every Manly game next season. No you can't wear a wetsuit. 😎😎😎

LOL. I'm the same. I have jersey superstitions too. I opted for 2011 Kaspersky premeirship strip last night in the hope that it would bring some good juju. No luck. When I'm really worried I go old school cotton jersey, Pepsi, Wormald, Pioneer etc. Might have to crack out the old P&O special next week and see if it can work some magic. We need something.

oh don't worry @The Wheel some of the foolish threads on here before the game put the kibosh on us as well! Who's going to damage Tom, yippee we are injury free - arghhhhh lol

I too will share some of the blame, my daughter gave me a new manly 75 polo shirt for fathers day, I chose not to wear it and break the run I had with My jersey I was wearing through our last few wins.

Stupid stupid stupid I should have selected the new polo.

Well it’s been put back in the cupboard next to the 2007 jersey never to be worn again - I am sorry 😞
Wait till @Mark from Brisbane finds out. He’ll be able to come home now.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8