How was this not worth 10 in the bin ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come on guys, Turdy has to make it up to Sam some how. He will thinks he has got a free reign on getting away with grubby acts, but he will go too far one day and really hurt someone. I hope the raiders big boys test him him out next week
What the wristie he gave him at NRL HQ last week wasn't enough?

Warren Smith: " The Sea Eagles hit the deck everywhere there.....".
No Warren. One Sea Eagle gets poleaxed, and because he’s tough as fvck, and
has become accustomed to getting belted illegally, knows there’s no point in staying down.
I knew my five minute expletive-ridden rant after it happened was not in vein.
Staying down has a big risk these days. Burgess gets penalised ( I bet they wouldn’t bin him) and Brad is almost certain to cop 15 min for a HIA.
With no backs on bench it means a massive reshuffle.

This needs to be sent to one of the media outlets.

I have no problem with the penalties that are awarded to other teams when we play them, I just don’t see how we never seem to get any penalties for our team. If we do they are usually on the first or second tackle.

I never thought that there was a conspiracy against us but I’m sure that the refs “cheat sheet” is more thoroughly looked over than other teams.

All of them I reckon .... FFS!!!

Staying down has a big risk these days. Burgess gets penalised ( I bet they wouldn’t bin him) and Brad is almost certain to cop 15 min for a HIA.
With no backs on bench it means a massive reshuffle.

He shouldn't have needed to stay down if the officials just did an honest job!!

IMG_20190922_122543.jpg

They just showed @Eaglehauser 's crucial sky cam shot on Nine.

This is front on attempted trip by Gagai FFS :mad:
IMG_20190922_155058.jpg

Must be why every footy Fan is incensed as we all subliminally registered it on the Broadcast :mad:

Last edited:
Did they stop it at that shot? Anything about Gagais leg?
Nada :shake:

Sterlo and Freddy were the only 2 that called it a foul.
https://twitter.com/NRLonNine/status/1175585942867980291?s=19

https://twitter.com/NRLonNine/status/1175592347461046272?s=19
Wally and the Journos all said that if Gagai doesn't trip then it would have gone unnoticed :cool:

Looking at it now you can see Jorge coming across in cover so Sterlo saying that Reynold would have run 25 meters and scores is ridiculous :cool:

#Dudded

Last edited:
Nada :shake:

Sterlo and Freddy were the only 2 that called it a foul.
https://twitter.com/NRLonNine/status/1175585942867980291?s=19

https://twitter.com/NRLonNine/status/1175592347461046272?s=19
Wally and the Journos all said that if Gagai doesn't trip then it would have gone unnoticed :cool:

Looking at it now you can see Jorge comming across in cover so Sterlo saying that Reynold would have run 25 meters and scores is ridiculous :cool:

#Dudded

They bombed their try scoring opportunity so for Steling to say that Reynolds would have scored is a joke. They bombed it and we already stopped it.

The thing is Jake did grab at his jumper to get around him not to impede him then there legs get caught up and Gagai falls down
The option was to go left for the rabbits cause back on the inside was not on with Jake there and cover coming that’s why they opted to go left and then the play breaks down they weren’t going to score off that break it wasn’t a try scoring opportunity 30 metres out and that’s why Jake shouldn’t have been binned
But they will spin however they want cause there not going to admit they got that one wrong

I feel Jake was covering Gagai easily, and grabbed him after losing his balance clipping his legs, unfortunately a natural reaction.

Penalty, so be it.

10 minute sin bin.....nope
This is not like the Parker foul where the ball goes through and the outcome would never be known hence should be a sin bin for what could have been. In the Jake instance, Gagai is always covered and the ball was never coming back to him, so with that in mind the refs have had the benefit of letting the play run through and the play breaks down with no try, therefore it was not a try scoring position because no try was scored. This is the reason a sin bin can’t be applied for this with the play still being in effect. ‘Possible try scoring position’ can only be applied when the final play has been made and no benefit of knowing what the outcome would have been, back to Parker foul as an example. This seems like a pretty fundamental difference.

gross incompetence. dudded is s very kind word for it. Jake is such a champion among champions. deserves better treatment. so heavily penalised all the time. they should revere him like they do scam. trillion times better role model for the game

love the game hate how it's administered so disappointing let Gus run the game already!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8