How many weeks will Jake get?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Poor Jake looked genuinely stunned by his error. Cleanskin or not, what will do him in is he kept on with it and didn't pull out of it.
Suggested to him after the game that there was nothing wrong with it, but he seemed absolutely devastated by the very mention of it.
It probably was a little overboard but Hughes ran straight into him, what did he think would happen? I think the problem came when Hughes knew he was f**ked and tried to find the ground to brace himself.
Anyway it's at least a two week holiday for Jake. Oh well, he's earned it.

He needs a bit of a black mark on his record. Otherwise it's simply too implausible that such a gritty, granite tough bastard as him can play footy. He just seems too nice a bloke! Seriously though, when you make as many total commitment tackles as he does it's inevitable there'll be a mistake here and there.

Im thiking 2 weeks with an early plea.

That was a brutal game and I have no doubt fatigue played a part in Jurbos mistake.

Cotric got 3 weeks and he was sent off (although it wasn't a send off) but it was worse then Jurbos.

Silver lining Jake gets a rest, which he probably needs as he has been going hard all season.

Poor Jake looked genuinely stunned by his error. Cleanskin or not, what will do him in is he kept on with it and didn't pull out of it.
Hughes looked like he was doing the Storm tactic of getting to ground fast for a quick play the ball as Jake was still lifting, which caused the full rotation. No malice in it.

2 though may get 1 if pleads guilty and given good record. It was obvious that it wasn't intended and Jake was obviously tired. Lack of intent, and his effort to turn him on his back, should ensure he doesn't get a heavy sentence.

Week minimum, Manly loading = 2 weeks. No where near as bad as the Cotric tackle and I do hope the match review committee take into account that it was Golden point and extreme fatigue was setting in. It was a tackle that went badly wrong and the boy was OK.

I do hope that Jake is given a rest soon, hes a warrior and we need him fresh for the finals. Maybe a good time if we have a spot locked in with a couple of weeks to go. I would rest him from NZ trip and have him fresh for the Drizzle rematch.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10