How long before Ricky Stuart gets the punt?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
The great coach has let heaps of decent talent go and signed up duds.

Stuart cannot coach and the only reason he won a premiership with the roosters is because he predecessor signed most of the players.

Will he see out the end of the season?

I have thought allot about this and IMO he wont get the punt because Cronulla probably signed him on a very lucrative package (being australian coach at the time) and therefore it would be expensive to get rid of him and cut his contract, which is money that Cronulla ofcourse do not have.

It's all a bit hopeless down Cronulla way.  I just can't understand why the NRL didn't give the team the punt when it had the chance.  It's really Saint George territory.  I hope they keep him because I enjoy seeing the pain on his ugly mitt when they invariably lose. 

They can't afford to get rid of him. I don't think any coach could pull them out of what they are in at the moment, especially if what Stuart alluded to today is the case, and they can't afford to spend all the salary cap at the moment

He'd allude to anything except his pathetic coaching.  They have three internationals in the team and they still can't play

Sharks are broke - they had to pay out both Raper & Anderson and will never sack Stuart until their money situation is better. Both the St George faction and Illawarra faction are hoping they will fall because they are not working together (sounds like the Beagals)

Sharks are the Team to relocate for money or collapse.

Manly coulnt spend to the cap 6 years ago, but we always managed to win a fair share of games. Cronulla have no heart.

DSM5 link said:
He'd allude to anything except his pathetic coaching.  They have three internationals in the team and they still can't play

Exactly, this brilliant coach let go the likes of Kimmorley (playing his best football ever), Isaac De Gois and a stack of others, only to replace them with park footballers.

Worst coach in the NRL.

They are woeful absolutely woeful and ricky Stewart has never done anything coaching wise since him and gus had their spat. Says a lot really

The Sharks should lobby to have Ricky take over Robert Finch's job. Surely not even he could make the refs any worse than they are, and he won't leave the Sharks unless he finds some other career path.

Thought I heard blue Tongue stadium offered them 2 million to play all their games up their. May be their only option

MAte, I went to the sharks broncos game today... what a horror story that was. I only went cuz my mate is a sharks supporter (albeit a quiet one at the moment)

The sharks are a horrible side. They have nil discipline.

I don't understand how a former international halfback cannot coach another halfback to put on a few plays??? He is a shocking coach and his days must be numbered.

Gallen, snowden and douglas are the only ones who can seriously not vomit in their mouth when they accept their pay cheques.

Barrett is a joke... hasn't done a thing in his time their except tuck the ball under his wing and run. After watching today Anthony Tupou should be dropped.... he is the laziest backrower in the game.. he has no heart. Heart is what they really lack... which the exception of gallen, snowden and douglas

Yeah I don't think he'll last too much longer, even the players seem to now be publically questioning him. After the game Scott Sattler asked Gallen what Sticky said at half time and whether he told them to throw the ball around and Gallen said No, he asked him if theyshould and Sticky said stick to the game plan.

Not often you hear a player openly question his coach directly after a game

A Souths supporter says he might be heading to Redfern. I couldn't help but laugh. Those long suffering fools will never learn.

I'm sick of the Bears still blaming us for there demise, I could live with the Karma of the Central Coast Sharks

manlyborn link said:
I'm sick of the Bears still blaming us for there demise, I could live with the Karma of the Central Coast Sharks

Hear hear.

As much as I despise the Sharks i'd prefer them in the comp over the Bears any day of the week.

If the Sharks can line up a half decent replacement they'd be mad to keep Sticky on. 09 & now 2010 have been absolutely dreadful to the point that i'm almost starting to feel sorry for the Sharks...almost. For the sake of Cronulla & the sanity of Rugby League fans, Sticky really needs to go.

I thought I'd read somewhere that Stuart is headed for the Tigers to replace Sheens who will end his career at the end of the 2011 season. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6