How good are the Warriors!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Im loving the way they are playing atm. Their number 7 is bloody quick as is Kevin locke. I think they are massive dark horses to win the comp.

One of the best individual tries ever by their number 7.

Locky in game 349 was made to look a slow cooked goose.

CLIT COMMANDER said:

Locky in game 349 was made to look a slow cooked goose.

Beaver would have made that tackle.

their speedy halfback has some skills.

Still a fair way off the Benji/foran combo, but the Kiwi teams for the future has a number of good halves now.

Johnson is highly rated, has been for years now and is looking the goods

Warriors have struggled to beat top 8 sides, only win was in Melbourne early on I think so comp winners is a long way off yet

I would want to see something from them to suggest they have what it takes before I get too carried away about them though. They have had some patches of atrocious play this season at times

Kiwi Eagle said:
I would want to see something from them to suggest they have what it takes before I get too carried away about them though. They have had some patches of atrocious play this season at times

Don't worry their second half defense is slowly proving your point anyway lol.

They are a dangerous side, just need to see some form against top sides from them. The current run of form they are in is enhanced a bit being against sides at or near the bottom of the ladder.

gee Kiwi, you should go for these guys, they are from your own country and I imagine you never get to Brookie much?

CLIT COMMANDER said:

Certainly one of the best I've seen for a few years. Wonderful skill....acceleration, pace, balance, step, swerve...it had it all. I stood up and applauded in the lounge room.

Darren said:
gee Kiwi, you should go for these guys, they are from your own country and I imagine you never get to Brookie much?

Probably get too brookie more than you Darren ;)

Maloney the number 6 is also a good player and would be far better option than coward for the blues next year.

that's impressive Kiwi, just couldn't be bothered going for a team in another country but each to their own!

Everyone has their reasons why they follow a particular sporting team.

Kiwi Eagle is a very shrewd judge of footie!

Darren said:
that's impressive Kiwi, just couldn't be bothered going for a team in another country but each to their own!

There is no team where I live, even if there was I wouldn't change. Under your logic though you should be sporting a red v lol

Anyone else think they were dudded in the last few minutes in the game tonight (and yes I mean what should have been a penalty to the Warriors for the high tackle on the hooker)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8