How can any coach justify picking Uate AGAIN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We have two speedsters in the Reggies, who have both played full back successfully and that means catching the ball and returning it effectively. They have good evasive skills and are both, both around six feet tall and over 80 kgs, both over 20 years. They both know how to make a break and find the try line. Both are tough for their size. We have pedestrians in firsts at the moment on the wing. Speed is what this game is about and they have loads of it.

His hands are butter. I have more of an issue with his defensive positional play. Its horrific unless he is up against French who has been dropped for **** form.

I recommend you watch a replay of the 3 tries scored on him vs souths.

I estimate he has let at least 7 balls hit the deck and bounce rather than drop it. How was the swish last weekend no net let alone rim.

I love the way he charges the ball back at the line but too many drops here as well.

His defence plus his hands mean he is a liability. You are only as strong as your weakest link.

First grade is not the place to get your confidence back.

I dont care if he has a blinder. Its a horrific decision to play him. The risk is not worth the reward. Prefer m wright to hold the ball and a wing up
As predicted

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8