Hopes for 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

joeboy

Bencher
* Cartwright is not the coach, we need to clear all the remnants of this disastrous year
* the fat trainer is given a bronze handshake
* Lane backflips and is still with us
* walker and Taupau commit to manly and walker finds his best form in the centres again
* our defensive structures get a major overhaul
* our fitness and mental fortitude is addressed
* Joel Thompson adds a few more strings to his bow and learns how to tackle. He is a good experienced clubman, but he really needs to play better
* we secure better depth than M. Wright, Parker, JetSki, perrett, winterstein, Hodkinson. the above all disappear from our books so there is no chance they play again
* suli gets fit and has 6 months to show us he is worth persevering with
* kelly keeps improving and new structures allow him to get early ball, Tom is taught to not always run his centres out of space.
* zorba relocates to Siberia and is no longer able to speak or write or communicate in any way
* Siro had an injury free year and repays the faith

So many more, but that will do for now

In all my years following the team by February I always convinced myself we could win the comp after this season and with the "rumoured" new coach I will have trouble convincing myself we can make the 8.

We are in massive trouble if we dont get rid of at least 10 players from our squad.

We must add a couple of old heads like Norman and Jennings to our backline, we should of grabbed the Morris twins. We need wingers x 2 or 3.

We also need at least one other forward, to replace Lane and probably another.

Changing the coach alone isnt going to cut it, this is a bottom 6 roster. It has a heap of potential but must be added to each year.

We are in massive trouble if we dont get rid of at least 10 players from our squad.

We must add a couple of old heads like Norman and Jennings to our backline, we should of grabbed the Morris twins. We need wingers x 2 or 3.

Changing the coach alone isnt going to cut it, this is a bottom 6 roster. It has a heap of potential but must be added to each year.
So adding a dickhead and 3 x 30+ outside backs will solve our issues?? Lol.....

* we secure better depth than M. Wright, Parker, JetSki, perrett, winterstein, Hodkinson. the above all disappear from our books so there is no chance they play again
w[/QUOTE]
Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But all those players are contracted for next year haha

I really can't imagine us being much different next year. Sure, Elgey may help, but who is going to fix the tackling problem, who can teach these guys to hold the ball, who is going to get this team spirit back with the never say die attitude?

I don't think Cartwright can do this!

And with our highly paid superstars on such big coin, how can we afford some quality backup players? I'm a bit worried about the direction our club is heading. A few early season injuries, and it will be "groundhog day" for us again next year. We live in hope...

So adding a dickhead and 3 x 30+ outside backs will solve our issues?? Lol.....

Well it worked before.

Orford, Bell, B Kennedy, and dickheads like Hall (one of the biggest in NRL history), TRex, Monaghan and Wolfman.

Or just keep Suli, Parker, Jorge, Wright and Brown and co.

You pick.

Lets reverse things - apart from Blake Green and Siro we had mostly the same side in 2017 to make the finals. So there is enough talent there to be competitive..
Just need to get the front office stuff sorted and the rest will follow..

I really can't imagine us being much different next year. Sure, Elgey may help, but who is going to fix the tackling problem, who can teach these guys to hold the ball, who is going to get this team spirit back with the never say die attitude?

I don't think Cartwright can do this!

And with our highly paid superstars on such big coin, how can we afford some quality backup players? I'm a bit worried about the direction our club is heading. A few early season injuries, and it will be "groundhog day" for us again next year. We live in hope...
Fitness will fix most of those issues

@Ryan any hints on who this signing is that you said we would be happy about ? Need some good news after wathcing this game today !! Want some hope for next year !

Agree with everything you say except Norman and Jennings. That’s like replacing one lemon with another.
NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8