Hooker for 2017: POLL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be our primary Hooker for 2017?

• Apisai Koroisau

• Lewis Brown

• Pita Godinet

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
wonder if cameron cullen is a shot... surely his dummy half service is better than api's and he seemed to have a bit of spark in the halves for the tits. Should be interesting. I personally would have picked parcell over api any day. Its funny that they said he was moving to to the super league because it would benefit his style of running play. I feel like Api's ad lib style of play would suit there better as matt seemed like he was a way steadier hooking option. In saying that id love to see Api come the goods. Obviously had a lot of **** going on last year and would be genuinely happy to see him cement himself with some good form and improved passing.

Putting it out there, we should be looking at throwing some cash at Nathan Peats for 2018 and beyond. He's on 500k there this year, we def have the cash to spend to snatch him away. Can't see Api being the long-term starting hooker.. Hope he kills it and proves us all wrong!

Other. Don't stop at Peats @bringbackbeaver the entire Titans team probably out does us. Except Kapow, no one out does Kapow.

Think back to that Michael Lichaa rumour only a couple of months back. Bull**** or not who knows what ****e decision awaits.

wonder if cameron cullen is a shot... surely his dummy half service is better than api's and he seemed to have a bit of spark in the halves for the tits. Should be interesting. I personally would have picked parcell over api any day. Its funny that they said he was moving to to the super league because it would benefit his style of running play. I feel like Api's ad lib style of play would suit there better as matt seemed like he was a way steadier hooking option. In saying that id love to see Api come the goods. Obviously had a lot of **** going on last year and would be genuinely happy to see him cement himself with some good form and improved passing.

A decent dummy half pass is all muscle memory and years of practice, he could have played skidding himself hungover and still delivered decent service if it was there to begin with.

But I appreciate what a tough time he had in 2016. Would have always been on the bench for me in every team all fit and available. Terrific footy player. Ship house full time dummy half.

I though Godinet was in our offcasts and no longer at the club.

I can only assume that there is something else brewing and we are in line to pick up a different hooker on the market, but I can't see any worth having at this point. Having Api there is welcoming disaster. Having Brown there is wasting everybodies time. I have no idea what the club are thinking

I'm almost at the " who ****ing cares " point!!

In fact , I'm there right now!

How about Brett Stewart , can he play 9???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8