Hodkinson returns to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lurker

Beaver lover
I think it said that at the beginning of the season I thought no bloody way is this old fart with 2 broken legs coming to us.

Now I'm like Please please please. He can kick a ball that's good enough for me.

Sad.
I meet that criteria!! Pick me!

I'll play for free........

XV-1

First Grader
I can see what will happen. Tom Wright will not get an opportunity at Manly.

People say Manly view him as a centre. Yet Manly pick a lazy fat kid who has been sacked from two clubs to play centre this week. Why?

Tom Wright will end up at Parra and be excellent and we will all wonder why Manly did not give the kid a go in first grade.

KNUCKLES

Bencher

People say Manly view him as a centre. Yet Manly pick a lazy fat kid who has been sacked from two clubs to play centre this week. Why?

Tom Wright will end up at Parra and be excellent and we will all wonder why Manly did not give the kid a go in first grade.
I can see this happening

Kevinward777

First Grader

In fairness, Suli is definitely a first grader and has enormous potential. And he’s shed a lot of weight.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I would choose Suli ahead of Tom wright myself.. but in saying that I would have Tom wright on the wing
Spot on champion. There is absolutely no doubt Tom has huge potential. Absolutely nothing to lose by playing him on the wing, and potentially, plenty to be gained.

Ben

Bencher
I would advise M Wright to look for another club

IMO I think M Wright has been good value. I can't imagin him being on big coin but kinda reminds me of a roll what Hiku played here, a Mr fix it. Unfortunately Hiku outplayed that Mr fix it roll and out played his contract worth deservingly where Wright is just reliable where ever he plays. I agree he isn't a world beater but we do need some one similar at the club if we are to move him on to patch the holes.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO

Pull yourself toGuther son!! That’d never happen!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14