Heritage Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Will be worn in Round 10. If you are keen on 1, get in quick, only 150 for sale

09-rbk-herritagejersey.jpg

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-detail.asp?p=673&pc=12

I got one of these when we wore them against Cronulla in the heritage round a few years back. Got smashed 60 something to not much, can't look at that jumper the same way again after the rabble that day tainted it forever. Used to be my favourite strip too, because of the 76/78 teams and the early 80's when we were the true Silvertails.

BRINGING BACK THE 1978 JERSEY WITH A NEW MODERN LOOK! FEATURING THE HISTORICAL YELLOW EMBLEM WITH THE MAROON EAGLE!!

ONLY 150 JERSEYS AVAILABLE! Place your order today or risk missing out!
Remembered as the year we won our first Premiership, the Sea Eagles Heritage Jersey is the perfect way to look and feel part of the Sea Eagles family.

"BRINGING BACK THE 1978 JERSEY .....Remembered as the year we won our first Premiership"

WTF ! I seriously wonder about some of the clowns that work in our marketing department sometimes. Farking morons.

Chip & Chase link said:
\"BRINGING BACK THE 1978 JERSEY .....Remembered as the year we won our first Premiership\"

WTF ! I seriously wonder about some of the clowns that work in our marketing department sometimes. Farking morons.

Yeah I was going to bring that up myself. Obviously not a "TRUE SUPPORTER".

Maybe the writer wasn't alive (born) back in 1972 when we won our first premiership or even 1973 when we won our second or 1976 when we won our third. Maybe 1978 was the first year that they were able to be around & old enough to remember, if not then I agree with you C&C regarding some of the clowns that work in our marketing department (and to think that passage that SilentBob wrote was taken directly from the MWSE website).

agree blitz.......I like the darker with the white hoops too

Chip & Chase link said:
I got one of these when we wore them against Cronulla in the heritage round a few years back. Got smashed 60 something to not much, can't look at that jumper the same way again after the rabble that day tainted it forever. Used to be my favourite strip too, because of the 76/78 teams and the early 80's when we were the true Silvertails.

I hear ya...

And it's such a shame that B Stewart won't be wearing it, just like Wombat did back in the day

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9