Herbie Farnworth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Remind me which match and Year either one of our centres made a clean line break!!
Did you watch any games from last year?

There is a reason both garrick and Saab and Turbo scored so many meat pies. Both our centers did the job they were given which allowed our outside men to flourish.

Did you watch any games from last year?

There is a reason both garrick and Saab and Turbo scored so many meat pies. Both our centers did the job they were given which allowed our outside men to flourish.
Mate you've got no idea about footy if you can't see Farnworth is a big step above all outside backs currently in our top 30 (maybe with the exception of Garrick...maybe. who is by far our best all things considered)

Mate you've got no idea about footy if you can't see Farnworth is a big step above all outside backs currently in our top 30 (maybe with the exception of Garrick...maybe. who is by far our best all things considered)
Lucky I don't pretend to be a head NRL coach in waiting then mate. I best burn my little book of plays that would revolutionize the game as we know it.

How many tries did Herbie score last year do tell? Was it 20+ Like Turbo, Saab and Garrick?

My point was and still is our guys do a job that last year and hopefully this year allows our back 3 to flourish. Would I like a Staggs or Lomax in our 3/4 line of course I would but that's not going to happen.

If I had a dollar for every thread on here that says we should buy XXXXXX player from another side as soon as they start to go well Id have my hot blonde 20yo assistant typing this out as I dictate my thoughts from the massage table in the Maldives.

Farnworth has always had some talent but has rarely shown it and in the last 2 matches has gone well. great. so what?

People have short memories that in our 0-4 run last year the enigma that was Moses Suli started each of those games and was given a good crack at making the position his. He didn't and Harper was dropped in and never looked back. Sure a few rough games towards the end of the season but that's about experience.

People still call for Moses and whinge he didn't get a chance but who apart from perhaps 6 matches did Sweet FA at Manly.

We should make a play at this kid. Off contract end of the year. Runs rings around Parker and Harper. Would be a very good signing in my opinion.
Good player, the club should target Paul Alamoti, Dogs with their cap issues could struggle to hold on to him..

Yep. He's a gun who's done nothing in the past 4 years at the broncs. Do you remember the Stella game he put in @ magic round last year? No? Of course you don't because he did sweet FA.....
2 rounds into 2022 and he's a gun. Yep let's pay him 700k shall we. Farkkkkkkkkk
It’s absurd. The guy scores two tries (one of which should have been disallowed) and we gotta get him??? He’s just another guy really.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10