1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Northern Rhino, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Northern Rhino

Northern Rhino Active Member

+41 / 1
    Hello all.

Just wanted to say hi and to introduce myself. I am 31 and I am a third generation manly fan, and went to brooky home games for as long as I could remember. I now live on the gold coast and am married with 2 children my wife is a broncos fan my daughter is a titans fan, but my son is now a fourth generation manly male. I got sick of other people trashing us on other sites, and recently found this one, so I thought I would join. I have also this year met mark from ambassador and am hoping to become a member of the traveling supporters group. I look forward to meeting a few more manly fans from around the areas in the future.
  2. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+479 / 6
    Yeah, but can you run the 100 in under 11 and half seconds? That's the criteria to mix it with this crowd. ;D

Welcome aboard.
  3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    +5,437 / 74
    back in your school days though is fine
  4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

+12,049 / 238
    If Jen Hawkins is waiting at the other end for me I can do it in 11 flat.

And both of those scenarios are really just wishful thinking...welcome aboard Rhino....you'll enjoy the ride.