Heat on Richo and The Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
$700k a year, not bad money is it??

Which probably confirms that Greenturd is on the same, gee what a waste of the games dollars!!

It is like clockwork

Go from anywhere to work for the NRL these days and you suddenly become enemy off all things Telecrap.

It is not overly subtle how they feel about being kicked out of the game

So much for the pride of the league.

I wonder what else we haven't been told.

Oh wait we are just the fans. Fans next to shyte, the shyte shines.

Beat up as far as the eye can see.

They let the NRL integrity unit know immediately, just because they didn't consult the telecrap first means nothing. If shoe was on other foot we would be bleating like lambs stuck in barbed wire with 20 kiwi sailors back from sea approaching fast

I would normally make some snide comment about rugby league being run by public schoolboys, but it's not like the old school tie is doing a stellar job over at the ARU. It's worse.

It's ok, smh is already re-writing history to whitewash the bunnies over Auva'a. Michael Chammas says he pleaded guilty after winning the grand final. Really? I thought he pleaded guilty to bashing his partner early last year but was allowed to keep playing all the way to grand final glory.

I emailed him at 8.09am:

"Hi Michael,

Your story "NRL ask South Sydney Rabbitohs to remove Kirisome Auva'a from 2015 membership video" may be incorrect in one rather significant respect.

Third last paragraph: "He was allowed to continue playing for the rest of the 2014 season, helping South Sydney to a long-awaited premiership before he pleaded guilty to charges of recklessly causing injury and assault 10 months later."

It wasn't 'before', it was after. According to other published reports. Which is the whole reason it was scandalous at the time."

To his credit he replied at 8.28 am thanking me and saying he'd fix it online. Auva'a pleaded guilty in May.
To his discredit (or his editor's?) the error is still there now...
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...om-2015-membership-video-20150209-139o35.html

Well done SeaEagleRock8, Auva'a did indeed plead guilty in May 2014.

And the way this was handled by the vermin and the NRL last year was a total disgrace. IMO he should have had his contract torn up and not allowed to play another single game of Rugby League ever.

Rising Rabbitohs star Kirisome Auva'a in court after bashing a woman after a wedding in Melbourne
Shannon Deery Chief court reporter News Limited May 28, 2014 3:32PM

Some of that article
"................The court heard Auva'a flew into a rage, waking terrified housemates who phoned 000, before attacking his ex-girlfriend.

He pushed her over, punched holes in walls at the home and swung her into a garage wall, fleeing before police arrived........................."

Complete article at this link
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...ing-in-melbourne/story-fni0fee2-1226934747767

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4