Headache - 1 to 7 Fully Fit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A broken jaw can be hard to come back from. Brad might be a little hesitant on his return which is unfortunate as he was really shaping a a decent first grade player.

I’m hoping he comes back just the same but I do recall Jack Elsegood never being the same again after a broken jaw. He never ran as hard or put his body on the line in the same way.

Parker - 11 games, 33 tackle breaks, 2 tries, 4 line breaks, 2 try assists
Suli - 10 games, 18 tackle breaks, 1 try, 0 line breaks, 0 try assists

I know stats aren't everything, but I just don't think Suli is a centre. He just doesn't have the hole running ability that Parker has. He makes good yards up the middle - if anything he could replace Gosiewski as a utility bench player.
I agree. Parker is an out and out centre. I still believe suli best position is wing, which in my opinion would leave him fighting for a wing spot. He's a runner of the ball and wing would best suit him. Very interesting stats on Parker v Suli. Parker just about doubles him in all aspects of attack and is also a far better defensive centre. At full strength Suli to wing ALTHOUGH parker will take a few weeks to get his size and strength back after eating through a straw so they have a couple games to show their worth

Last edited:
Not that it means much but Suli has had at least two try assists disallowed [ forward passes ] Based on those stats however , no doubt that Parker was going well before injured , Brad seems fairly resilient , he will get his opportunity again this season and really a split decision between him and Suli for the Manly outside backs with both fully fit and offering solid form .

Yes agree, another reason why Suli is crap. Can't even pass correctly.

@HoldenV8 ... it was interesting hearing Gus in the pre-game highlighting the need and importance of getting the set off on the right foot .... hence the recall of Ferguson .... Gus is always a genius when he agrees with me ....

I think we should worry about tying up jake & tom before anything else.Apparently the dogs are tableing a huge offer for the brothers & with money hungry owners i hope they don’t accept.

A broken jaw can be hard to come back from. Brad might be a little hesitant on his return which is unfortunate as he was really shaping a a decent first grade player.

I’m hoping he comes back just the same but I do recall Jack Elsegood never being the same again after a broken jaw. He never ran as hard or put his body on the line in the same way.
I agree, citing RCG's fall from grace after his broken jaw.

Brad did play out the match with the injury though, hopefully that says something?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10