Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayne or not - I don't trust all these scammers and allegations....remember Brett Stewart guilty before innocent - that smashed Manly and that season, more importantly....attacked his dignity and morally the way they portrayed him to be a rapist - a good bloke who always had time for fans cops that crap - pi##es me off big time.
If guilty throw the book, but damn unfair in my opinion to rag someone out on the allegation of what is often (not always) a scamming Gold digger!!

The US case was alledgedly a "violent rape" so he either has form or has been wekl targeted.

Either way his kid will have some interesting reading once its ild enough to use google.

Another Jesus lover .I hear your all good once you confess to the big man & he always forgives.

Hayne or not - I don't trust all these scammers and allegations....remember Brett Stewart guilty before innocent - that smashed Manly and that season, more importantly....attacked his dignity and morally the way they portrayed him to be a rapist - a good bloke who always had time for fans cops that crap - pi##es me off big time.
If guilty throw the book, but damn unfair in my opinion to rag someone out on the allegation of what is often (not always) a scamming Gold digger!!
Couldn't agree more Maxta, It is so poor that media are able to crucify someone on an investigation. These types of accusations stick regardless of guilt.

having said that if the person is found guilty they should hammer them in the press, but not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8