Haumole facing 1-2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The club has to fight the charge, you don’t plead guilty to a crime you didn‘t commit, why would you plead guilty to a high shot, that wasn’t a high shot?

Its in the best interest of the player and the club, the plea must be not guilty.

The video evidence supports the challange, the on field ref didn’t object or see any high contact during the run of play, Tolman didn’t object, he showed no signs or ill effects from the tackle, there was no reaction or objection from any of the Sharks players, pleading guilty under the circumstances would just be outright unacceptable.

Why not ask Tolman to testify or at worst prepare a statement, stating there was no contact with the head and or something along the lines of in his opinion the tackle was fine.

You would think Des would have a good relationship with Tolman and as such should ask for his support in one way or another, surely it’s not to much to expect. In any case Tolman can only decline and even then the charge should still be contested on its merits.

We need Gauc this weekend and he will be available if the powers that be handle this properly and stand up for our boy, his not guilty so don’t plead guilty.

I’m guessing as it’s the Anzac long weekend there’s no one home at MWSE but I’d be surprised if they contest.

Guilty as charged your honour and one weeks rest , will be the easy route taken.

I’m guessing as it’s the Anzac long weekend there’s no one home at MWSE but I’d be surprised if they contest.

Guilty as charged your honour and one weeks rest , will be the easy route taken.
You may be right and if so, it will be both gutless and disappointing.

How can we be serious as a football club if we are happy to see our our players thrown under the bus?

The club management are working 24/7 designing a new Anzac jersey in response to silvertails’ outrage. Now you expect them to drop everything and fight the judiciary?? Make up your minds.

It doesn't look like we are fighting the charge so I'd say it looks probably likely that Schuster might be back. Also, the shot is eerily similar to Junior Paulo's, and even though both of them are completely fine, if a precedent is set with him being guilty, Haumole's chances aren't the best.

It doesn't look like we are fighting the charge so I'd say it looks probably likely that Schuster might be back. Also, the shot is eerily similar to Junior Paulo's, and even though both of them are completely fine, if a precedent is set with him being guilty, Haumole's chances aren't the best.
Waste of time fighting it , that’s the system , just take the week and move on!!

The easy route, and unsurprisingly, also the cheapest route.

I seen it.....thought there was zero intent....and if it was high AT ALL...was initial contact chest area and was at worst a slider from a man falling down...solid tackle was the Net result.
Then again I see penalties that leave me in shock every game, a bloke falling into the feet of a defender who instictively brings his hands down to almost stop the falling attacker 40cm from the ground and its rated a high shot !!
The worst part of the game these days is this type of call, with no common sense and I strongly feel many making these calls have never laced a boot, along with these weird obstruction calls where a defender "Takes a dive" 10 metres away from the bloke scoring and the try is rubbed out - anyways the Okalatu tackle must be challenged by Manly - absolute joke and shouldn't have been a word about it except "great tackle" imo
So true, a case in point Tamou from Tigers, got penalised for a slow hanging arm to the side of a Sths player. It's getting laughable now !!

The club management are working 24/7 designing a new Anzac jersey in response to silvertails’ outrage. Now you expect them to drop everything and fight the judiciary?? Make up your minds.
Next time around, one that looks like a Roosters’ jersey. Then a Penrith number.

Daniel Tupou does his best JBL Clothesline from Hell impression on Ravalawa and no send off or sin bin, just "on report".

Haumole didn't even hit Toleman in the head yet got 10 in the bin and will cop a suspension.....
Watching it in normal time, it looks bad. Then slowed down it's more of a grabbing action. I'd say that's what the bunker boys have ruled on.

Why so much, this sounds ridiculously high.
They’d go with a Barrister , there’s $15k -$20k for a start, and they’d have a junior Solicitor doing grunt work before hand , there’s another $5, outgoings / costs etc $5k at a minimum.

Easily that much !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12