Hasler named Titans coach after shock Holbrook exit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree. But that would mean sacking his fav son Foran. Foran is useless these days and past his use by date.
He was useless for Manly. Schu on one leg was better than Foran.

Brilliant analysis as ever from an impartial observer. You've got Foran pegged; you keen-eyed observer of the game.

The Titans have the Raiders in Canberra on Sunday arvo.

If they lose, that's 12 losses in a row for Des.

And it won't get much better. After Canberra, the Tits have us at Cbus, the Wahs in Auckland and then 2 more home games against the Storm and Cowboys. They could seriously be 0–9 at that point with their only competition points coming from the Round 2 Bye if nothing changes.

The Titans have the Raiders in Canberra on Sunday arvo.

If they lose, that's 12 losses in a row for Des.

And it won't get much better. After Canberra, the Tits have us at Cbus, the Wahs in Auckland and then 2 more home games against the Storm and Cowboys. They could seriously be 0–9 at that point with their only competition points coming from the Round 2 Bye if nothing changes.
It's probably the safest bet of the round, Faders by a big margin. Ricky will wont to bring his team back to Canberra with a resounding win in front of the long suffering Faders supporters.

It's probably the safest bet of the round, Faders by a big margin. Ricky will wont to bring his team back to Canberra with a resounding win in front of the long suffering Faders supporters.

This post confuses me. You do know that this will be Canberra's 2nd home game in a row, right?? They put a big win on Parramatta in Canbarra to close out Round 5 just over 2 days ago.

This post confuses me. You do know that this will be Canberra's 2nd home game in a row, right?? They put a big win on Parramatta in Canbarra to close out Round 5 just over 2 days ago.
Yeah I read it a cpl times. I’m nicely medded atm, so I wasn’t saying shiit until I saw your post. I was going to go with a Watcha talkin about @Eagle 1 ? @:D

I've always though Holbrook was decent, I reckon he'll pop up as a head coach again in the next 2-3 years

Hope Des can turn it around, don’t think he can tho. That said I have a feeling the best the Raiders this weekend.

Yeah, sorry about that just had it in my head they played at Comm Bank Stadium for some reason..

Speaking about contracts, Des would have his get out/termination clauses watertight in his favour at the Tits. He might be having a bad run on the coaching front but when it comes to contracts and court action, Des is all over it.

With all due respect for Des and the good times he had with us early days..... I think is Des is totally cooked and have done for ages. I can't believe people are still being sucked in by this bloke. Who knows he'll maybe find one more team after this.

That said, Des does spite very well so I'd be expecting the first time his team actually aims up will be next week against Manly. So I wouldn't be counting my chickens next week when we play them + just like the Dragons our record up on Gold Coast isn't great lately, no matter how awful they are. Eg the Dragons

Wow wondercoah has made so called axing by putting Campbell at 5/8th and Brimson at fullback at their rightful positions, and will be hailed as supercoach again if they win or their attack greaty improves. Blind freddy could see Brimson is not a centre. Mastercoach lol

Wow wondercoah has made so called axing by putting Campbell at 5/8th and Brimson at fullback at their rightful positions, and will be hailed as supercoach again if they win or their attack greaty improves. Blind freddy could see Brimson is not a centre. Mastercoach lol
You do realise the Titans are bit of a bogey team for Manly and they play next week,right? This comment could come back to bite

You do realise the Titans are bit of a bogey team for Manly and they play next week,right? This comment could come back to bite
Don't care, their attack should be a lot better this week. I was pointing out that if he's such a great coach what's he doing playing Brimson at centre. Foran was forced out of the game last week and Brimson moved into the halves and their attack sparked in the 2nd half.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8