1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has David perry had a media conference?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by kingoftherodeo, Nov 12, 2011.

1. kingoftherodeo

kingoftherodeo Active Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 7
    Only asking since rebecca 'no clue' Wilson has said he did. Any confirmation?

2. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,389 / 36
    Who is David Perry......lol.....the phantom COO

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,281 / 44
    Hard to hold a press conference when you are gagged.

4. kingoftherodeo

Ratings:
    +72 / 7
    Exactly! Then what the hell is that bag from smellygraph saying? She rants with no substance. How can journo's like her and that other idiot kent get jobs. Is referencing something you only have to do at Uni? Surely the papers have to have some facts to justify opinions? Surely somewhere down the line someone will be held accountable for these idiots agendas???

5. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    I thought the reason for Perry being COO instead of CEO was so someone else (Penn) would do all the media things? Beats me really

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    On what subject? On Des? I don't think so but he has had a media conference towards the end of the season (possibly with regard to the Zorba sacking but I'm not sure).

7. EagleFlys

EagleFlys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +516 / 30
    TBH isnt the daily telegraph otherwise known as the Toongabie Tribune ?

Why would any self respecting Eagles fan even read it?

The audience targeted by the toongabie tribune is only the great unwashed (doggies dont like washing themselves do they)?

• Like Like x 1
  8. kingoftherodeo

Ratings:
    +72 / 7
    There you go, more rubbish from Wilson.

Nepotism, must have played a part in her getting a job. She's hardly a wordsmith and her opinions are without substance. What has she got? I don't get it?

Your right guys, the paper is more fiction than fact, but it gives more of a league fix than the other ones. Only reason I buy it.

9. Earnie the Eagle

Earnie the Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 16
    Good news doesnt sell papers, so they gotta hook onto anything that helps sales, doesnt matter if its not the truth.

10. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,281 / 44
    She was sleeping with the head of News Limited, until he retired last week. How else do you think a convicted drink driver could hold down a job like that without some good old fashioned nepotism. Let's hope that the new boss shows her the door.

11. kingoftherodeo

Ratings:
    +72 / 7