Harold Mats Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congratulation and Good luck to our boys who are doing justice to the Manly jersey

I'll be watching on my pc if my ****ty Telstra adsl internet service doesn't drop out again

What the hell is ADSL never had it out here in the bush, went straight from dial-up to mobile, got NBN out the front, but its slower than mobile.
mobile here is very sketchy, NBN does not exist in my locale, satellite is only available one per property ... two houses on this property and the other house grabbed it first (and the satellite coverage drops out) .... we have been so screwed in Australia with a pathetic NBN thanks to the LNP

Last edited:
we have been so screwed in Australia with a pathetic NBN thanks to the LNP
I hear you brother, I refuse to connect to the NBN and have had some quite threatening letters from the various providers, predicting all sorts of doom, the bloody thing can't outperform my homemade dish antenna pointed at the 4G tower, which cost me less than $40 using scavenged parts, HaHa Australia, maybe I should have been communications minister.

I hear you brother, I refuse to connect to the NBN and have had some quite threatening letters from the various providers, predicting all sorts of doom, the bloody thing can't outperform my homemade dish antenna pointed at the 4G tower, which cost me less than $40 using scavenged parts, HaHa Australia, maybe I should have been communications minister.
send me you plans ... ;):giggle:

I am very excited about this game ... beating the greatest junior nursery in the world in another junior's Grandfinal would be orgasmic !

But ... can somebody please confirm game day ? .. @Av8r says today ... but this in the tele today saying tomorrow ???

1619827816079.png

Teams...

@globaleagle , can you or someone else help out the anti FB brigade by posting the URL here?
Thanks in advance

this is the current game going on...

hopefully it just rolls on from there.

which I just got from here:

fyi - I'm not on fb either :)

I had NBN and got rid of it.
Now I hotspot from my mobile on a Optus plan, 500gb of data at full speed than it slows down to ADSL speed with unlimited data for $65 a month.
Haven't used the 500gb a month yet.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8