Happy New Year Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Just a quick shoutout to my Silvertail friends....
2023 has been a great year and looking forward to an even bigger 2024 and wishing everyone on here safe festivities, but at the same time plenty of fun, laughs and good times with family and friends.
Personally love this site so a Massive thx to Dan and those involved behind the scenes and all the mods and everyone contributing to the best site in the game !
Sure there are a few squabbles and a bit of banter, mixed with some great analysis, crazy exaggerations and lot's of feel good comments along the way.
Anyways, all the Best to you all and can't wait for another Great year of Silvertails action in 2024 and hopefully Manly get back the Winning mojo, which always anhances the positive Vibes for the most passionate supporters in the game !
Peace out and Best wishes.

Your mate,
Maxta

Just a quick shoutout to my Silvertail friends....
2023 has been a great year and looking forward to an even bigger 2024 and wishing everyone on here safe festivities, but at the same time plenty of fun, laughs and good times with family and friends.
Personally love this site so a Massive thx to Dan and those involved behind the scenes and all the mods and everyone contributing to the best site in the game !
Sure there are a few squabbles and a bit of banter, mixed with some great analysis, crazy exaggerations and lot's of feel good comments along the way.
Anyways, all the Best to you all and can't wait for another Great year of Silvertails action in 2024 and hopefully Manly get back the Winning mojo, which always anhances the positive Vibes for the most passionate supporters in the game !
Peace out and Best wishes.

Your mate,
Maxta
Thanks Maxta hoping 2024 will be a massive one for the Sea Eagles and therefore us

Thanks you @maxta and @The Wheel and all the passionate and fiery feathered friends on here

Can not wait for the New years eve fire works
and the fireworks from our fired up Manly team on our spiritual home ground every Manly game in 2024

2024 is the year of the Fired up Winning Eagle
May our Resilient Winning Flame of Desire light up 4 Pines Park on Fire
and burn the arses of all our opponents
Fire Up Manly !!!
1703900600312.png

Last edited:
I second that!

Great post and thank you @maxta

Thank you @Dan for making this site possible, thank you @The Wheel for your interesting content from the club and to everyone who has contributed to make the site what it is. I love coming here to read about all things Manly!

Wishing all Silvertails a Happy New Year and 🤞 🤞 🤞 for 2024!

Thanks guys but it's the community that makes it great not me. It's just a site.

I've been pretty occupied the last few months with other things but I'm hoping to add some new things soon
Too busy fishing 😂😂😂😂

Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year brings everyone all the happiness they want & deserve. If someone is in an unhappy place, don't stay there because it's the easiest thing to do & what you know - follow your dreams & make choices / changes that are the best for you, not others around you - you never know, happiness may follow :h:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8