half of you are bi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Polar.
the difference a win and loss has on some peoples demeanour is significant

Im not trying to make light of a serious condition , but honestly its pretty text book stuff from someone who knows very little about the condition or the people im calling out.

If pain persist see your doctor or at least chat with some of the voices in your head. id ask the emotionally stable one , works for me

Disclaimer. I know bi polar is serious. I know you know someone who has it, im not making a joke of real problems. Ive just used the term to illustrate the seious mood swings that occur. I apolagise unreservedly to anyone whi may misinterpret my point , or who may look to shift my meaning to suit there agenda. No puppies were harmed in the production of this post

Puppy disclaimer. at the time of writing i was unaware if anyone has taught a puppy to read so i presumed no puppies would be hurt. If new information came to light regarding emotionally distraugh reading puppies i am deeply sorry for any pain i may have caused

Just in case disclaimer. I prefer dogs over cats, but would never discriminate against cats,especially black cats.Them suckers know voodooo

How else can you explain 9 lives

I need to go before someone burries me in the hole ive just dug, but i feel safe as manly won

giphy.gif
I need to go before someone burries me in the hole ive just dug,

You buried yourself!
Ps I thought this would be about bi-sexual!

Enthusiastically agree Jbb. A large portion of peoples reaction to the first 2 games around here was embarrassing. Perhaps its a knock-on effect from so many years of success and the expectation from new recruits. Bit of bipolar too probably. You hope for a bit more from Manly fans. I mean, you expect Eels fans to react like bipolar types in a tantrum, but not us

Polar.
the difference a win and loss has on some peoples demeanour is significant

Im not trying to make light of a serious condition , but honestly its pretty text book stuff from someone who knows very little about the condition or the people im calling out.

If pain persist see your doctor or at least chat with some of the voices in your head. id ask the emotionally stable one , works for me

Disclaimer. I know bi polar is serious. I know you know someone who has it, im not making a joke of real problems. Ive just used the term to illustrate the seious mood swings that occur. I apolagise unreservedly to anyone whi may misinterpret my point , or who may look to shift my meaning to suit there agenda. No puppies were harmed in the production of this post

Puppy disclaimer. at the time of writing i was unaware if anyone has taught a puppy to read so i presumed no puppies would be hurt. If new information came to light regarding emotionally distraugh reading puppies i am deeply sorry for any pain i may have caused

Just in case disclaimer. I prefer dogs over cats, but would never discriminate against cats,especially black cats.Them suckers know voodooo

How else can you explain 9 lives

I need to go before someone burries me in the hole ive just dug, but i feel safe as manly won
Is mental illness really something to joke about mate.

I would be very careful using bi-Polar to make a point like that, Even though your intentions were not to offend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8