Guys becareful with Rothfields blogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Just a suggestion its a good idea the a couple of us read them
I logged on during my lunch break to see a post by "cliffy gc" bagging Watmough and accusing him of doing stuff off field.
Ive managed to get on to Rothfield and get it removed.

Obviously there are some trouble makers out there looking to cause trouble amongst our supporter base

Why worry.

They can track it back if need be and see that it wasn't sent by you.  The comments are still on his blog by the way.

Deklete this if you want.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/buzzwords/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/10_players_that_can_save_our_game/

Phil,

I think that you suck and that you know nothing about footy. Why don’t you get your facts right and report what’s really happening?

Watmough is the greatest role model ever! He is wonderful with the kiddies and always turns up to junior matches.

Just because he got busted last year for throwing a chair and coins at his chick and punched a sponsor doesn’t mean anything!!!!! Stick that in your pipe mate!

Cliffy GC of Brookvale (Reply)
Thu 26 Mar 09 (07:33am)

ive made the club aware of it.
and rothfield said he was going to delete.

Id love the ip of the ****s who did.

Who ever it is Cliffy at least they got the first sentence right - Rothfield does suck

Cliffy i know you are known here as CLiffy but on other forums i have never seen you use Cliffy GC. Do you post on his blog as cliffy or something? Just wondering if they might of got it form this site.

Zep link said:
Cliffy i know you are known here as CLiffy but on other forums i have never seen you use Cliffy GC. Do you post on his blog as cliffy or something? Just wondering if they might of got it form this site.
I post here as cliffy gc, mwse as cliffy gc, lu i did before i was banned for life :p (****s) and i did post at rleague as cliffy gc before grand final week last year where i changed it to Beaver GC as a mark of respect to the great man.

It looks like it has been removed now. There is only a quote from that post another persons post telling the person using your user name off about the coin & chair throwing bit.

Cliffy Gc link said:
I post here as cliffy gc, mwse as cliffy gc, lu i did before i was banned for life :p (c**ts) ...

Good one Cliffy.  The lu forum administrators aren't fit to be called woosie girls' blouses.  Biggest sooks ever.  It'd be a gross insult to NOT be banned for life there.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Zep link=topic=179845.msg215590#msg215590 date=1238039681]
I post here as cliffy gc, mwse as cliffy gc, lu i did before i was banned for life :p (c**ts) and i did post at rleague as cliffy gc before grand final week last year where i changed it to Beaver GC as a mark of respect to the great man.
[/quote]

Cliffly i got banned from the slime forum on LU for paying em out **** the admin have double standards on that site.

Parra and Saints supporters!!!

Two of the owners are really nice blokes, I had a beer with them at Bar 2060 a few years back when I started helping them out.
They are in constant fear of the whole Rleague saga and defamation I think. Though it's clear those days are well gone

Dan link said:

Two of the owners are really nice blokes, I had a beer with them at Bar 2060 a few years back when I started helping them out.
They are in constant fear of the whole Rleague saga and defamation I think. Though it's clear those days are well gone
the saints supporter is a weseal

they were oportunists of the highest order
that site was nothing until matthew oneil pulled the plug on rleague forums when that crap happened.

If you were comparing two sites on content Rleague ****s all over LU.

Rleague is where more intellegent league fans go (As well as here ofcourse) LU is for fans that are intellectually challenged so to speak.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179845.msg215635#msg215635 date=1238061207]

the saints supporter is a weseal

they were oportunists of the highest order
that site was nothing until matthew oneil pulled the plug on rleague forums when that crap happened.

If you were comparing two sites on content Rleague S**ts all over LU.

Rleague is where more intellegent league fans go (As well as here ofcourse) LU is for fans that are intellectually challenged so to speak.
[/quote]

Maybe I should start a general League site.......hmmmmm

Rex link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179845.msg215591#msg215591 date=1238039819]
I post here as cliffy gc, mwse as cliffy gc, lu i did before i was banned for life :p (c**ts) ...

Good one Cliffy.  The lu forum administrators aren't fit to be called woosie girls' blouses.  Biggest sooks ever.  It'd be a gross insult to NOT be banned for life there.
[/quote]  For a while there a banning from LU was the only thing Cliffy and I shared in common.  ;)  Didn't we both get suspended at one point for one of our spats?

Mata, you need to find another word, other than spats. Sounds extremely gay.

Not that theres anything wrong with that of course.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Zep link=topic=179845.msg215590#msg215590 date=1238039681]
I post here as cliffy gc, mwse as cliffy gc, lu i did before i was banned for life :p (c**ts) and i did post at rleague as cliffy gc before grand final week last year where i changed it to Beaver GC as a mark of respect to the great man.
[/quote]

As a mark of respect you shouldn't use Beaver GC. I hardly think the great man uses C**t in every sentence. j/k btw

Phil Rothfield talks about Watmough I'm not sure about Choc wanting out ?

This guy walks around as though he is carrying suitcases and needs a reality check. We were hearing whispers last week that he was going to ask Manly for a release after he was fined $10,000 for punching a sponsor in the mouth. He is lucky he wasn’t suspended for a month as well. I’ve spoken to several Manly officials off the record and they all say he needs to pull his over-sized head in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8