1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gutted

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Crushercleal, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    2 things at the end really bugged me. 1. Why can't Monaghnan ever get us a repeat set of 6? good half back would have done it, and with 4 minutes to go, that would have won us the game. Yet like so many other times he puts it over the dead-ball line. 2. All those bombs we have decided not to catch this year have come back to haubt us. He just had to knock it anywhere else and we would have own. Did anyone else think Donald was taken out too? Should have been a penalty I reckon. But lets be REALISTIC!!! Our goal this year was to get in the top 8, and if we beat the Dragons, which I think we will, I'm of the opinion we'll do it. If we don't, panic.........

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    i am startiong to get doubtful about our ability to make the 8. the last few weeks have been absolutely pathetic. Starting with the Rabbitohs game

3. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    i hope Hecks Watmough Willow come back soon.. we miss them.

Hecks and Watmoughs go forward and we need Willow at hooker to have Dunley off the bench

4. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    phil gould aside,he just said it was one of the worst games he has ever seen.........

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I'll say it again - lack of intensity.

6. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    i dont know what i will do if wee miss the 8 this year...........or miss orford for that matter

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Support the Pirates?

8. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Our attack is so poor. Monas needs to learn how to take that last 2-3 m off his kicks. He needs to watch that Parra guy and use the spin that the commentators were going about - spin it sideways so that the ball digs in and goes sideways in the in goal.

9. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    beyond him, Smith is 19 and has been doing it since 16, that gives Monaghs till 28 to learn!