Gus pushing for DCE origin selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gus only ever wants what is good for Gus.

He is a brilliant media manipulator though, credit where it is due.

Almost no one listens to Gus, so I highly doubt the QLD selectors are going to pay any attention to him.

Almost no one listens to Gus, so I highly doubt the QLD selectors are going to pay any attention to him.
That's pretty debatable. Phil Gould talks some of the best sense in rugby league circles. Whilst I don't watch 9 and listen to their commentary as it's below par, his knowledge outside of that is immense.
He provides balanced and refreshing views in majority of his articles in the games best interest and says what us fans think. Not many others that you can say do the same.

Does anyone think its a coincidence Gus wants DCE in origin 3, if he gets selected guess which game he misses, yep you're right the Panthers.
That's OK Bozo should be agitating for Moylan to get a spot for NSW. I actually mooted this earlier based on his form and the halves being NSW weak spot, without realising a side benefit to Manly!

Great article there from Gus. Don't know how I missed it from 2015. Gus explains exactly what happened throughout the whole saga and that DCE did not back flip. If only people like Andrew Webster and Gordan Tallis read this article. Then they might just understand.
Yeah that article is gold

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8