1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GREAT News on our one and only George Rose

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,136 / 289
    Zorba noted in The Manly Sea Eagles News at the ground big Georgie has signed for another 2 years...

I just love the man.

There....I said it !

2. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Brookvale McDonalds can Breathe easily again :)

3. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    George is good. Obviously Cuthbo was let go to keep George.

4. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Good try today! :)

5. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That’s great news, I was sceptical about his ability to comeback from his injury as his lateral defence was appalling at times before he broke his leg but he's come back bigger, better and quicker than ever.

I like seeing guys like Hall and Rose make it, guys that really battled to get where they are.

6. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    George has a long way to go yet before he reaches the heights of Jason king.

The King set a new benchmark today with his perfomance.  Absolutley sensational.  No wonder Hargraves and Cuthbertson are leaving the club because they know that Kingy make them look pathetic.

It is about time that idiots on channel 9 recognised Kingy with a man of the match award.  He should win it every week.  

The King could play cricket for australia with that fantastic catch. Is there nothing that he cannot do?      

7. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    lol man that made me laugh hard hahahhahaha,good try from gorgeous today,showed alot of strength to brush off whoever raider it was he brushed off.

8. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
  9. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Yeah he goes well, I know a lot of his family up here and they are all stoked.

10. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
     Kingy was even sharp enough to throw in a funny pun when interviewed by Walter Lewis.  

11. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Great news. He's got plenty of ticker.

12. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    George would be a fair bit cheaper. Same with JWH, unfortunately we need to fill certain positions in the roster with budget models.

13. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Premierships seem to come with dominant no-nonsense props who take the hard yards and give nothing away.  Last year Perry was added to fill that dimension, this year Rose? He has been consistently impressive. All guts and determination to come back from that injury.

And to think the Roosters, with all their soft, soft forwards, discarded him!

14. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    Deleted by Dan - Pull your head in, you should know comments like that could get you and I in trouble

15. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Quote deleted by Dan

You're walking a fine line with comments like that. You could find yourself in a bit of trouble making accusations like that even with hearsay evidence.

16. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome news Rose is playing some great footy well done Manly.

17. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    This is great news.

18. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Great stuff

He is 1 of my favourites

Gould was spot on as well, the size he is now is the size we want him to play it