1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great footy this weekend

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,466 / 74
    Not sure about anyone else but I have enjoyed most games this weekend. Not the best actual football but all very enjoyable. Games to watch especially seeing the titans and parra go down.

It's clear to me Parra threw everything they had at us last week and are flat as a result

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Yeah good games to watch tonight but im not confident about our game on Monday. I have a feeling the positive posts around here will be gone come Tuesday morning :( I hope im wrong and we smash them!!!

3. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,487 / 42
    Agree. It was much easier cheering on the Raiders in their Manly jerseys.;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,466 / 74
    Haha I thought they looked like manly jerseys too.

I really like the Perth game last night, how long has it been since you have seen a game in that sort of weather.

Had to chuckle today because I heard Lang say that he thinks the rabbitohs have found their best footy.......if that is their best, bad weather or not then they should be ashamed of themselves.

A cowboys and storm loss would make my weekend

5. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    A Dragons loss as well I presume? ;)

6. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    Coach benny happyface is saying this game is not much of an indicaiton of anything given the disruptions of the soo period. He's probably got a fair point, but the players will be up for it anyway knowing it will be the preliminary to a likely showdown at the pointy end. looking forward to the chest beating and the sabre rattling.

7. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    This is the second week-end of three, having no football to follow. Grrrr

8. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    The in-goal chip try to the bunnies with the ball just plopping in the water and staying there was one of the more bizarre tries I have seen.

Parra are gone. Dan is right, they put it all in last week and probably have nothing left for the rest of the season. :)