Great Being a Manly Fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
I live in the Shire and part of a gym owned and run by an ex sharks player. We have some ex sharks players that train there and Valentine Homes trained there after leaving Cronulla. At a recent meeting of all the staff the owner asked one of the trainers who her favorite sharks player is. She has no interest in NRL.

She apparently had this blank look on her face and finally said "DCE?". To which everyone, except the owner cried laughing. He ended up on bended knees with hands over his face.

I got told this story a few times as they all know I support the sea eagles. Hard to miss as I wear my sea eagles training shirts to the gym. I get abused from all over the gym. I love it!!

Congratulations @southsideeagle thread of the year so far, and thread title of the decade. Sure we've missed the finals a few times lately but how great is it to be Manly fan! Actually as a long time Manly fan I prefer a year like this when we are climbing the ladder to those years where we've started as favourites but missed the big prize. There's been a few of them! Overall, there is no doubt Manly is the best club to support, and go DCE, and it sounds like there's good folks at that gym!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8