GRAND FINAL TICKET ARRANGEMENTS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Grand Final Tickets: MON: Season Ticket Holders, TUE: General Public

21/09/2007

By Manly Sea Eagles

14,000 tickets will go on sale for the Grand Final this week. It is important to read all the information below as there are specific terms and conditions for Grand Final Tickets.

The 14,000 seats are scattered throughout the Stadium, the larger the group of tickets you purchase the less chance you will have of obtaining good seats. The longer you spend trying to decide on your seats the less chance you have of securing good ones.

For the Preliminary Final 10,000 seats were sold in the first few hours of Tuesday morning - so for the Grand Final the key is speed when purchasing. Our recommendation is you understand the costs and the locations prior to ordering and just ask for the best seats in the category or general area you are after. Ensure all Manly fans get an opportunity to buy tickets.

Shortcuts to info on this page
Monday - Season Ticket Holders Only
Tuesday - General Public
Ticket Prices
Seating Map

MONDAY - SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
Conditions
• Only Manly Season Ticket Holders and our opponents Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase on Monday.
• YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR SEASON TICKET TO PURCHASE - NO SEASON TICKET, NO PURCHASE
• Football Club memberships do not qualify for this period

Ticket limits
• You may purchase 2 tickets for every season pass presented
• A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased per person (four season passes required)
• Fans who have already purchased a maximum of eight tickets for the grand final, cannot buy additional tickets in order to ensure that all supporters have a fair chance to get tickets for the match.
• Patrons exceeding the eight-ticket limit will have their tickets voided. Patrons that have booked eight tickets during the pre-sale cannot book any additional tickets.

Where to purchase
• Ticketek Agencies including: Brookvale Oval (up to 5 sellers - 9am-5pm), The Football Club Narrabeen (1 seller - 9am-5pm), The Manly Leagues Club (1 seller - 9am-7pm).
Brookvale Oval - Cash and Credit Card Only - NO EFTPOS
Narrabeen - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos
Leagues Club - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos

• Ticketek via Phone 132 849

• NO INTERNET ON MONDAY - Unless you received an email from the NRL with a special code. If you did not receive an email you cannot purchase online.

TUESDAY - GENERAL PUBLIC
Ticket limits
• A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased per person
• Fans who have already purchased a maximum of eight tickets, including season ticket holders, cannot buy additional tickets once the final release is open, in order to ensure that all supporters have a fair chance to get tickets for the match.
• Patrons exceeding the eight-ticket limit will have their tickets voided. Patrons that have booked eight tickets during the pre-sale cannot book any additional tickets.

Where to purchase
• Ticketek Agencies including: Brookvale Oval (up to 5 sellers - 9am-5pm), The Football Club Narrabeen (1 seller - 9am-5pm), The Manly Leagues Club (1 seller - 9am-7pm).
Brookvale Oval - Cash and Credit Card Only - NO EFTPOS
Narrabeen - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos
Leagues Club - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos

• Ticketek via Phone 132 849

• www.ticketek.com.au

The 14,000 seats are scattered throughout the Stadium,

I am so disappointed with this this. I had assumed that the tickets that were to be released to each club would have been in designated areas. I had deliberately held off buying GF tickets for the sole reason of being able to sit as part of the Manly supporters group.

After the sensational emotions of last night it will be a bit of let down to have the Manly supporters scattered throughout the stadium.

[quote author=Matabele]
The 14,000 seats are scattered throughout the Stadium,

I am so disappointed with this this. I had assumed that the tickets that were to be released to each club would have been in designated areas. I had deliberately held off buying GF tickets for the sole reason of being able to sit as part of the Manly supporters group.

After the sensational emotions of last night it will be a bit of let down to have the Manly supporters scattered throughout the stadium.

[/quote]

I told you so :naughty:

Re-dialling every 10 secs for an hour and a half still only got us tics in the nose bleed section. Somewhere out there are scalpers with huge bundles of tickets and corporate wankers who prefer Union lining up for their Coronas with a twist of the fruit of the month in the top of their bottles. I think the whole way this is done is poor. What tickets are left and where are they are reasonable questions to ask.

You don't have a season pass Fluff?

My problem is I know I can secure two tickets tomorrow, but who the hell to give them to?

Dan, I think one is yours if you still want it.

I can purchase tickets but the Gold Coast holiday has come back to bite.

I am going to miss the big one - first since 83 and am not happy Jan. :evil: :evil: :cry: 8| :roll:

yeah i have a flexi pass although i heard they did not accept them for yesterdays game.

i should be right but the whole group may be short, we are not quite sure where we stand

Fluff - I received an email with numbers to allow purchase and I am not going - sadly. I can give you numbers to get two tickets if you need. Just PM me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8