1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRAND FINAL TICKET ARRANGEMENTS

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Grand Final Tickets: MON: Season Ticket Holders, TUE: General Public

21/09/2007

By Manly Sea Eagles

14,000 tickets will go on sale for the Grand Final this week. It is important to read all the information below as there are specific terms and conditions for Grand Final Tickets.

The 14,000 seats are scattered throughout the Stadium, the larger the group of tickets you purchase the less chance you will have of obtaining good seats. The longer you spend trying to decide on your seats the less chance you have of securing good ones.

For the Preliminary Final 10,000 seats were sold in the first few hours of Tuesday morning - so for the Grand Final the key is speed when purchasing. Our recommendation is you understand the costs and the locations prior to ordering and just ask for the best seats in the category or general area you are after. Ensure all Manly fans get an opportunity to buy tickets.

Shortcuts to info on this page
    Monday - Season Ticket Holders Only
    Tuesday - General Public
    Ticket Prices
    Seating Map

MONDAY - SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
    Conditions
    • Only Manly Season Ticket Holders and our opponents Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase on Monday.
    • YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR SEASON TICKET TO PURCHASE - NO SEASON TICKET, NO PURCHASE
    • Football Club memberships do not qualify for this period

Ticket limits
    • You may purchase 2 tickets for every season pass presented
    • A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased per person (four season passes required)
    • Fans who have already purchased a maximum of eight tickets for the grand final, cannot buy additional tickets in order to ensure that all supporters have a fair chance to get tickets for the match.
    • Patrons exceeding the eight-ticket limit will have their tickets voided. Patrons that have booked eight tickets during the pre-sale cannot book any additional tickets.

Where to purchase
    • Ticketek Agencies including: Brookvale Oval (up to 5 sellers - 9am-5pm), The Football Club Narrabeen (1 seller - 9am-5pm), The Manly Leagues Club (1 seller - 9am-7pm).
    Brookvale Oval - Cash and Credit Card Only - NO EFTPOS
    Narrabeen - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos
    Leagues Club - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos

• Ticketek via Phone 132 849

• NO INTERNET ON MONDAY - Unless you received an email from the NRL with a special code. If you did not receive an email you cannot purchase online.

TUESDAY - GENERAL PUBLIC
    Ticket limits
    • A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased per person
    • Fans who have already purchased a maximum of eight tickets, including season ticket holders, cannot buy additional tickets once the final release is open, in order to ensure that all supporters have a fair chance to get tickets for the match.
    • Patrons exceeding the eight-ticket limit will have their tickets voided. Patrons that have booked eight tickets during the pre-sale cannot book any additional tickets.

Where to purchase
    • Ticketek Agencies including: Brookvale Oval (up to 5 sellers - 9am-5pm), The Football Club Narrabeen (1 seller - 9am-5pm), The Manly Leagues Club (1 seller - 9am-7pm).
    Brookvale Oval - Cash and Credit Card Only - NO EFTPOS
    Narrabeen - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos
    Leagues Club - Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos

• Ticketek via Phone 132 849

• www.ticketek.com.au

2. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    I am so disappointed with this this. I had assumed that the tickets that were to be released to each club would have been in designated areas. I had deliberately held off buying GF tickets for the sole reason of being able to sit as part of the Manly supporters group.

After the sensational emotions of last night it will be a bit of let down to have the Manly supporters scattered throughout the stadium.

3. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I am so disappointed with this this. I had assumed that the tickets that were to be released to each club would have been in designated areas. I had deliberately held off buying GF tickets for the sole reason of being able to sit as part of the Manly supporters group.

After the sensational emotions of last night it will be a bit of let down to have the Manly supporters scattered throughout the stadium.

[/quote]

I told you so :naughty:

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Re-dialling every 10 secs for an hour and a half still only got us tics in the nose bleed section. Somewhere out there are scalpers with huge bundles of tickets and corporate wankers who prefer Union lining up for their Coronas with a twist of the fruit of the month in the top of their bottles. I think the whole way this is done is poor. What tickets are left and where are they are reasonable questions to ask.

5. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I have my tickets on the 20 metre line 20 rows back, cant farking wait.

6. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    That wasn't the reason though. I know we will get tickets, its the "scattered" part that I am disappointed about.

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    we arnt sure whether all of us will get tickets for next week

8. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    You don't have a season pass Fluff?

My problem is I know I can secure two tickets tomorrow, but who the hell to give them to?

Dan, I think one is yours if you still want it.

9. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I can purchase tickets but the Gold Coast holiday has come back to bite.

I am going to miss the big one - first since 83 and am not happy Jan. :evil: :evil: :cry: 8| :roll:

10. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Can't you get a cheap flight to the GC on Monday?

11. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    yeah i have a flexi pass although i heard they did not accept them for yesterdays game.

i should be right but the whole group may be short, we are not quite sure where we stand

12. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    The Flexi pass should get you tickets tomorrow Fluff.

13. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Fluff - I received an email with numbers to allow purchase and I am not going - sadly. I can give you numbers to get two tickets if you need. Just PM me.