Grand Final Replay at Warringah Mall

Larissa

Bencher
On October 2nd we all watched our mighty Sea Eagles win an historic 8th premiership by beating the New Zealand Warriors.

Now is your chance to view this match on the big screen, with the players!

On the night there will be raffles with great prizes and memorabilia, lucky door prizes and auction items.

Purchasing a ticket will also give you the opportunity to participate in an auction to sit next to the players! (Details will be emailed to all ticket holders closer to the event).

Ticket price includes popcorn and a drink with all proceeds going to our Sea Eagles Foundation.

Price: 2012 members - $30
Non–members - $35
Date: Wednesday November 30th
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Hoyts Cinema Warringah Mall

Book Now

Haven’t Earned Your Wings as a 2012 Member? Join online by visiting www.seaeagles.com.au/membership to start earning membership benefits today!

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

I hope this gets a few people there. I don't envy your job Larissa, a lot of positive PR is going to have to come from you unfortunately and it is ashame that, that lands on your shoulders, you have done a sterling job

Daniel said:
I hope this gets a few people there. I don't envy your job Larissa, a lot of positive PR is going to have to come from you unfortunately and it is ashame that, that lands on your shoulders, you have done a sterling job

Thanks Dan. We will get there.

Despite the last few weeks we have an awesome Club with equally as awesome supporters. Its time to start showing you guys just how much you mean to us.

Any questions about the event, feel free to call Team Membership on 02 9970 3000 or drop us an email at [email protected].

Larissa

Just booked my spot.
Let's get down there and tell the Stewies how much we want them to stay and how devastated we would be if they left.

Thanks Larissa :)

Really looking forward to this and catching up with everyone - this time I hope to be there without crutches!!

@[Larissa]

Thanks. To be honest it is the fans that are getting punished through all of this and I wouldn't be surprised if the club lost a few through this. It is going to need PR overdrive and something to keep everyone onside. The rot has already started a bit and the fans are still fighting amongst themselves

byso said:
Can we boo everyone dessies face appears? ;)

As much as I'd like to , it may not go down too well with Brett and Glenn and may help them decide which path to take.

This is probably just what the fans need, something to take their minds off the last 5 weeks, and I'd say the players might need it as well.

bones said:
byso said:
Can we boo everyone dessies face appears? ;)

As much as I'd like to , it may not go down too well with Brett and Glenn and may help them decide which path to take.

I wouldn't be the first to be prepared to boo. There would certainly be many tempted though

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2