Grand Final Bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
Purchased our flights at 11:00pm last night. :rolleyes:
Purchased tickets in bay 107 on Ebay today. ;)
Don't know if we need accommodation, reckon we might just party the night away at Manly Leagues Club after another great grand final win! :D

I'm pumped and can't wait!! We made the mistake of booking the last flight from Sydney to Brisbane after the 2008 grand final, we didn't even get to see the lap of honour :( . Not this year, might not even make the flight the next day!!

GO MANLY! Do us proud!

We're In The Grand Final.

Earlier in the week when we were awaiting Manly's clash against Brisbane, I posted a message titled 'Manly's Season Over' after the Bronco's had bumped the Dragons out of the finals. I won't deny that I wanted the Dragons to win that night. I'm not a dragons supporter nor have I ever been for any other club other than the Manly Sea Eagles. I thought that it being Darrin Lockyer's last season, the Broncos would have the motivation of storming into the Grand Final winning it and send him out a premiership winner. I was a little nervous when Brisbane scored a couple of times. I was pleased with the way Jamie Lyon saved a try from being scored by Brisbane and he had few of his team-mates helping him from other angles but what I don't get is when they were checking the Video Referee about this try Lyon had saved, you could clearly see (from all angles, upto a point where the vision of the ball could not be seen anymore) that the ball was held up. The decision came back as Refs Call when it could've said NO TRY. Now that we're the first team with our feet on the Grand Final stage waiting to see who our opponents are going to be, I'd just like to ask if everyone can just forget I even posted that 'Manly's Season Over' message on the forum.

GF Ticket with friends - Check
Live Site access Ticket - Check
Accomodation locally near Brookie - Check

Letting Boss know that I will be far too happy to come to work next Monday - Pending.......

Newcastle_Scotty said:

Letting Boss know that I will be far too happy to come to work next Monday - Pending.......

And knowing you Scotty, far to drunk to drive back to Newcastle on the Monday morning too.

RE: We're In The Grand Final.

stewartbrett said:
I'd just like to ask if everyone can just forget I even posted that 'Manly's Season Over' message on the forum.

Just keep reminding us to forget.

That should do the trick.

Newcastle_Scotty said:

The Monday is a public holiday isn't it?

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Newcastle_Scotty said:

The Monday is a public holiday isn't it?

It is in NSW, not in Qld.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8