Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's nothing more unnatural for a Manly supporter than hoping that a Parramatta side wins a premiership.

I'll be cheering for the Pennies and hope that it's all over by half time. A few select crowd shots of Parramatta fans crying will be the cherry on top.

This has for the 'oldies' here, a 1976 feel about it. Blue and Gold sausages, Parra flags on trees . Like a first time GF

There's nothing more unnatural for a Manly supporter than hoping that a Parramatta side wins a premiership.

I'll be cheering for the Pennies and hope that it's all over by half time. A few select crowd shots of Parramatta fans crying will be the cherry on top.
Each to their own

Congratulations to the Grand finalists and to the winner

The only Team I will ever cheer for is Manly

No Manly no NRL for me

Perspective time ...

All year Every NRL team wanted a piece of us

And some Manly people one here are barracking for certain teams to win the grand final ?

I cannot comprehend this no matter how hard I try

It’s rough in Gutherson’s case though. He was forced out of the club despite being a highly touted junior and having a great season in NSW cup on the way to establishing himself as a first grader.

Forced out…
Yeah, I think that's why I still have a soft spot for him and consider him to be a Manly player even though he only played a handful of games for us in the NRL. I watched a lot of his games coming through the juniors and in the NSW cup and he always looked like one of the smartest players on the field. Knew he'd be a gun, but was hoping it would be for us. Unfortunately have the same feeling about Josh Feledy.

There’s just no way I can support the Eels to win ANY game !!

Go the Choccy Soldiers

What a great feeling on Grand final day when Manly was playing

The excitement and anticipation on game day was incredible

Watching other teams play instead of us

Is like watching your girlfriend pash other blokes
Stop going for the "easy" women then and target the more classy lacking tattoos.

Was a Gutho fan at Manly but he annoys the p*ss out of me now with his carry on and the whole Parra team are the worst lay-down-sallys in the comp...
Did not want to see him leave Manly but tbf he was pretty broken at the time - what is it with our FBs?
Anyways, go Riff...

Last minute predictions.... I can't go past the Panthers for this and I think it will be 24 - 8. The defence of the Panthers has been a class above in this finals series, unless they are cruelled by injuries I think it gets them home.

Bailey Simonsen from Harbord United and Gutho Cromer Kingfishers. Suppose we have to support local then.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8