Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
His dummy half work looked promising. In defence I noticed him getting pushed back, couldn't stop the opposition without others helping. He'll improve in defence but that will be his big challenge, looks very good in other areas.

That’s the exact reason why he hasn’t been picked, his defence holding up the middle. His service is great and is a real running asset but once he gets his defence right he will be in our 17.

That’s the exact reason why he hasn’t been picked, his defence holding up the middle. His service is great and is a real running asset but once he gets his defence right he will be in our 17.
Same as preseason. Looks sharp in attack but needs to work on his defence.

When he came on he ran the forwards onto the ball beautifully, we were fast and direct ,I did notice him getting pushed back a bit in D , but you imagine him with the 3 or 4 starting front rowers we have out getting that roll on (not that I think Sippers in particular didn't play well) ,the D becomes a bit easier .We will see how he goes again at 14 on Friday but I saw enough to say he should have the 14 locked down next year .And as me and a few other good judges have said Koula smashed it at 1 .I would love to have known how many running meters he had, have to be 250 +. If only we had tried that earlier, for as good as Garrick is as a 1 back up ,you can go back to Koula s game for Tonga at 1 and it was there for all to see ,anyways better late than never Siebs I say.
Looking forward to finish off the season with a win over our feeder club

what a great story ,I know I was smiling a lot too yesterday watching him and his family and his team mates as well ,and what class DCE giving him that kick ,priceless .A great debut and he made a difference, well done Gordy

When he came on he ran the forwards onto the ball beautifully, we were fast and direct ,I did notice him getting pushed back a bit in D , but you imagine him with the 3 or 4 starting front rowers we have out getting that roll on (not that I think Sippers in particular didn't play well) ,the D becomes a bit easier .We will see how he goes again at 14 on Friday but I saw enough to say he should have the 14 locked down next year .And as me and a few other good judges have said Koula smashed it at 1 .I would love to have known how many running meters he had, have to be 250 +. If only we had tried that earlier, for as good as Garrick is as a 1 back up ,you can go back to Koula s game for Tonga at 1 and it was there for all to see ,anyways better late than never Siebs I say.
Looking forward to finish off the season with a win over our feeder club

I think koula ran for about 295m

Showed some toe from dummy half with that break tonight. High ceiling for this kid. If he can up his D then Froggy will be under serious pressure by mid 2024.
Not sure Croker will be under serious pressure as such,as it’ll take GCKT a while to be able to handle 80 minutes but hopefully they’re both in the 17 and Croker won’t look as cooked by the 60 minute mark

A new-look squad for them, quite a few missing from the side that played the World Cup final (including Kelma and Aloai).
They've also picked that young Storm kid who made a sizzling debut late in the year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8