1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good News Story On Alex McKinnon

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Sideline Eye, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Sideline Eye

Sideline Eye Active Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 4
    http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ues-to-rise-to-challenge-20150324-1m6ahe.html

The theme coming from this story is his desire to walk again and never give up attitude. A quote raised throughout the article is Alex saying "you have to deal with the cards you are dealt".

Manly is going through a rough patch at the moment with both halves leaving at seasons end and the mess left from the previous administration. I say we can only deal with the cards we have been dealt and move forward for what does not kill us can only make us stronger.

If you disagree at least the story is a welcome change from all the negativity of late.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,523 / 134
    Reading about his battle really puts things into perspective...so what if Foran is playing for the Eels next year, at least I can get up in the morning and get myself out of bed. He is one tough cookie and I hope he gets the opportunity to walk his lady down the isle one day.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
  4. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    ALEX THE SCOUT

Knights coach Nathan Brown clearly has a high opinion of former Newcastle forward Alex McKinnon’s eye for talent.

Brown has wasted no time appointing McKinnon as the club’s roster and talent identification manager. McKinnon has already signed one NRL hopeful and is in daily contact with every player manager in the game.

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    Hands off our Jaimie Buhrer ;)

• Agree Agree x 1