"God" must still be creating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22529006-23109,00.html

very

Amusing how Dan starts a thread when he can't answer the questions in the other ones.

Amusing how Dan starts a thread when he can't answer the questions in the other ones.

Would they be the questions you ask instead of giving answers?

[quote author=Matabele]

Would they be the questions you ask instead of giving answers?

[/quote]

Dan has made a statement that he can't or won't defend. There's no question for me to answer.

Not at all Matas, Narc and I had a chat about it in email.

You do not understand the statements made so you try to put in vague questions as answers without actually answering the questions, more see this as a losing tactic so i will let you disassemble yourself and your own arguments

In the interests of full disclosure and for what it's worth, it was not a chat that followed through on the discussion... as far as I understood it it was basically a "I don't have time for this".

I can't force anyone to back up their statements with facts, but I think it's only fair, Daniel, that if you choose not to answer those questions, that you can't then go on and attempt to use those same points again...

Actually, let me correct myself and say it wasn't so much "I don't have time for this" as it was "let's do this on our own time in private". I don't care either way, to be honest as I'm more interested in the topic than the venue.

Just wanted to correct myself as I'm not really paying attention... either way, we'll let you know when Daniel's picked the church and his godparents.

Oi get back to your reseller hosting. Let Matas attempt to fend for himself

haha Dan. You made the statement in public, back it up in public.

Not only are you sprung not wanting to back up your assertions in the public arena, you're also exposed lying about it.

Not at all I backed up my statements completely, i chose not debate with narc because he is not the person making outlandish question answers

Oh, so what you're saying is that because my questions are not outlandish they aren't worth answering?

No because you deflect the attention off the blind!

My points here are directed at matas, or as I like to call him, the Riddler

forget to logout and back in?

Was on my laptop and couldn't be bothered changing over.

What was your point?

put it back in context

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7