1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gifty cleared

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Twin Smith, May 14, 2012.

1. Twin Smith

Twin Smith Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Now the brothers will be running out together in the sky blue for the first time. What a proud moment for the Stewart family.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/glenn-stewart-cleared-to-play-for-nsw-blues-in-state-of-origin-opener-after-match-review-panel-declines-to-charge-him/story-e6frexv9-1226354918413

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,465 / 74
    yes and about time, this could have happened years ago if it were not for Bretts Knee injuries.

3. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    Sensible decision by the Review Committee.
    Go Boys. You are going to need to be on your game to give NSW even a sniff of a chance judging by some of Stuart's baffling selections.

4. Oneyeagle

Oneyeagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    As Twin Smith said great moment for both the brothers and their Parents. I'm sure they will do us Manly fans proud too.

5. Twin Smith

Twin Smith Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    They were going to play together for Australia a few years ago but injury to Brett stopped that from happening. Can't wait to see the boys represent the blues together for the first time. I'm so happy for them after all they have been through.

6. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Wasn't Brett speared tackled on Fri night? Looked dangerous watching at the ground, I'm not sure who was the guilty Broncos player. Obviously nothing has come of it.

7. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    the spear tackle, penalty sufficient unless snake gets AC joint dislocation which was the short price favourite the way he landed.