1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GF Tickets

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by clontaago, Jul 11, 2008.

1. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    When do GF tickets go on sale?

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Did you know that Sea Eagles Ticketed Members* are able to buy tickets to the Grand Final and Finals Series before the general public?

With a 3 Match Flexi-Pass you will receive:
    • Sea Eagles 3 Match Flexi-Pass ID Card
    • Entry to any 3 of the last 4 home games (Eels, Panthers, Storm, Titans)
    • Plus get access to pre-sale periods.

Its not to late to purchase a 3 Match Flexi-Pass for just $88 and get first shot at finals tickets!

Don't delay – order your 3 Match Flexi-Pass now and finish the season on a high!

PRESALE PERIODS

Grand Final Tickets
    12/8/2008 - Grand Final Tickets will go on sale to ticked members* of all clubs at 9am through Ticketek (2 days before they go on sale to the general public)
    29/9/2008 - The remaining Grand Final Tickets will go on sale to ticketed members* of the two participating clubs at 9am through Ticketek (1 day before they go on sale to the general public)

Finals Series Tickets
    Tickets will go on sale to Ticketed Members of participating clubs the Monday prior to the match (1 day before they go on sale to the general public)

* Ticketed Memberships eligible for Priority Booking are:
    - 12 Match Gold, Silver, Bronze Memberships
    - 10 Match Gold, Silver, Bronze Memberships
    - 6 Match Flexi Pass
    - 3 Match Flexi Pass
    - Bird of Prey Membership
    - Ultimate Screaming Eagles Membership

Please Note: Flexi-Passes can only be used once per match.

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I had a ball with all the Silvertails before the GF last year - it made a great memory of a **** game.

But I'm like Dan, I really, really hate the atmosphere (or lack of it) at ANZ and am thinking of camping at the club all day and night. A lot of us spent $155 for nose-bleed seats where we needed binoculars and I don't know whether I can do that again.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Agree with that MB.  $155 to be 100 metres from the sideline (albeit on the halfway).

So I shan't be buying tickets this year but if we do make the big one I will hopefully still be at the ground ........

5. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    A good mate gets married on GF day so I will be at his reception, Manly are morals now as I wont be able to watch it.

6. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    you will just have to get one of those pocket tvs LOL

7. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    I am not buying tickets early this year, I am going to wait until the week before.  Last year mates who bought then got a lot better tickets than me.

Bloody expensive though....